Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell Fleet Small Business Approval $15,000

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Shell Fleet Small Business Approval $15,000

As I continue to build credit for my LLC, I tend to keep an eye out for offers that don't require a personal HP and will report to the major business CB's.

In reviewing Shell's offerings (provided through WEX) I decided to apply for the Small Business Card as that allows me to carry a balance...no reason other than I like having options.

I applied under my LLC and was then notified to contact the team.  In doing so, they told me they pull a D&B and they also do a personal EX SP prior to approval....I need to unlock it if I wanted to proceed with this particular card.  I followed through.  During my application, they ask your proposed monthly usage.  I said $5000 and my approval came back for $15,000.  That's a lot of fuel! :-)  Not sure which EX score they reviewed though everything is between 820 and 845

WooHoo!  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Shell Fleet Small Business Approval $15,000

Very nice, congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 5
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval and big limit!

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 3 of 5
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats.

Message 4 of 5
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.