Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Unlimited Approval - $3k SL

tag
Mamba22
Valued Member

Chase Ink Unlimited Approval - $3k SL

I was approved for the CIU at 3/24. Was not approved instantly. Tried 2x with my EIN and was never approved but tried this time around with SSN only. Chase called and asked what the business was for and then approved me shortly after. Applied 1st time with EIN right before the 90k SUB ended, while at 5/24 to try to recon going below but that didn't work, and re-applying later after didn't work either. Already have CIC 2x and 4 Chase personal cards.

6 REPLIES 6
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Unlimited Approval - $3k SL

Congrats on your approval! Still a nice sub. I just got the preferred and phone support expedited it in 2 days, if you need yours fast.

Someone was talking about sub matching but I know nothing about that. Maybe a cheeky request to cs for 90k match? 

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 2 of 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 3 of 7
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Great card, congratulations on your approval!

Message 4 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Mamba22 wrote:

I was approved for the CIU at 3/24. Was not approved instantly. Tried 2x with my EIN and was never approved but tried this time around with SSN only. Chase called and asked what the business was for and then approved me shortly after. Applied 1st time with EIN right before the 90k SUB ended, while at 5/24 to try to recon going below but that didn't work, and re-applying later after didn't work either. Already have CIC 2x and 4 Chase personal cards.

Congratulations on your approval.

I guess you really like Chase, and they like you too Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 5 of 7
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats. Curious...I didn't think there was a difference if you applied using your EIN vs SSN...is that incorrect?

Message 6 of 7
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.