cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Credit Card Information

tag
DebtfreeD

Update Credit Card Information

I have tried to buy a 3B report for the last couple of weeks. My bank confirmed that myFico's payment information for me is incorrect. I put in the cc# I want to use but they declined my purchase trying to charge an old card that I removed months ago. They stalled, sent me around in circles, and then had the nerve to say just wait until your scheduled subscription to get your report. I am so angry I want to cancel my subscription altogether. They have made me miss a financial opportunity because they cannot seem to REMOVE old card information. Why did they take away the customer's ability to see ALL the payment information they keep on file? Does anyone have any suggestions???

2 REPLIES 2
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Update Credit Card Information

@DebtfreeD Did you try scrolling down to the bottom of the page and under "learn", click on the support tab and from there, there is specific catagory for changing payment method and a contact link.  Or, here's their number 800-319-4433

Message 2 of 3
DebtfreeD

Re: Update Credit Card Information

There is a link in several areas to change your payment information. The info on the profile I can see is correct. I talked to 4 customer service reps. None figured it out.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.