Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: My post is marked as Spam :(

tag
Joleybear
Valued Member

Help: My post is marked as Spam :(

I have OCD so I edited my post multiple times and it disappeared... I did not know what happened, so I resubmitted and it was marked as spam. How do I contact someone to fix it? It doesn't even show up on my profile. Smiley Sad 

I would really like help with my original question so if there's a specific way to report this, please let me know.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Re: Help: My post is marked as Spam :(

Do you have an iphone. I would type the message on my notes first, and once I'm sure the post is "perfect", I'll copy and paste it on here. I suggest you give it a try. 

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Joleybear wrote:

I have OCD so I edited my post multiple times and it disappeared... I did not know what happened, so I resubmitted and it was marked as spam. How do I contact someone to fix it? It doesn't even show up on my profile. Smiley Sad 

I would really like help with my original question so if there's a specific way to report this, please let me know.

@Joleybear Thats what kicked in the spam filter. Did it happen to show up now?

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

As mentioned if edited many times would of gone to the spam filter if it hasnt been recovered yet send a PM to a moderator and have them recover it and they can easily take care of it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.