Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AU account bringing just EQ down

tag
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Chase AU account bringing just EQ down

Have a weird situation where in March or April all of a sudden my EQ score dropped ~20 points. At first I didn't see anything that would make that happen but finally I found that for some reason my wife's CSP that I'm an AU on has a last reported date of 9/28/2023 and -- as the balance reported. Account is open and in good standing with $5 reporting on TU and EX for the up to date statement. 

Anyone else having an issue like this?

4 REPLIES 4
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Re: Chase AU account bringing just EQ down

Nope. Did it have the same effect on her score?

Message 2 of 5
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Hers are all normal. Last reporting date March 28th. Really odd that it's only affecting my EQ...

Message 3 of 5
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I think the au thing is sometimes strange. If you want to hack your score higher, you came to the right place. Just say so and we'll be all over it. It's what we do. We don't hang out here just to cry about our scores. 

Message 4 of 5
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Right, so to optimize my profile right now for FICO8 to the best of my ability (which is working on TU and EX) I need this AU account to report current and with a small balance to EQ. How do I go about that?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.