Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is my list of GW Friendly Company's with contact information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my list of GW Friendly Company's with contact information

This is from My experience with GW Letters. Thank Creditors that Helped, and for those of you credtiors who did not help watch out you are going to get a Flood of letters from me

Groups who are GW Friendly with contact Infomation

Sears
8725 W Sahara Ave
The Lakes, NV 89163

Dress Barn
Po Box 182273 - Wf
Columbus, OH 43218

Macy's
3039 Cornwallis Rd
Durham, NC 27709

Cap One
Pob 30281
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Target
3701 Wayzata Blvd
#2-Cf
Minneapolis, MN 55416
Discover
Pob 15316
Wilmington, DE 19850

NCO
507 Prudential Road
Horsham, PA 19044

Grimm Collections
1677 S 2nd Ave SW
Tumwater, WA 98512
(360) 754-6333

World Financial Network National Bank
PO Box 330066
Northglenn, CO 80233-8066

also for WFNNB
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
1-800-695-7444

Provided by some one else
OSI / Outsourcing Solutions Inc.
AKA: OSI Collection Services Inc.
200 S Executive Dr Brookfield, WI 53005-4216
Phone: (262) 784-9035
Fax: (262) 787-7429
Web Address: www.osioutsourcing.com
Web Address: www.osi-receivables.com
Web Address: www.osi.to

Groups who will not help
GMAC
P.O. Box 2150
Greeley, CO 80632
Pudget Sound Collections
PO Box 66995
Tacoma, WA 98464-6995

Action Card
Pob 105555
Atlanta, GA 30348

I think we all should make a master List to help others, please add to the list each time a new address is added to the thread I will update it in the original post

Michelle

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-16-2008 06:08 AM

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-16-2008 06:11 AM

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-16-2008 11:38 AM

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-16-2008 11:42 AM

Message Edited by MichelleRichards65 on 05-16-2008 11:59 AM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here is my list of GW Friendly Company's

Thanks Michelle! I'm going to use NCO.

Here's one:

PO Box 330066

And I agree - Sears is good also.

Message 2 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Shnapple wrote:
Thanks Michelle! I'm going to use NCO.

Here's one:

PO Box 330066

And I agree - Sears is good also.

Hey Shnapple...is your WFNNB affiliated with any certain CC?  I'd GW'd them last weekend & I'm hoping they're nice to me too!  Do you remember how long it took to have them remove baddies or contact you?
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

BungalowMo wrote:
Hey Shnapple...is your WFNNB affiliated with any certain CC?  I'd GW'd them last weekend & I'm hoping they're nice to me too!  Do you remember how long it took to have them remove baddies or contact you?

It was an Express credit card. They were pretty quick to remove from my credit reports. I GWd around the 21st of January and I think it was off my credit reports within 3 weeks. I actually got a letter from them a week or two later saying that they were "investigating" my dispute, but it had already been taken care of.

Here's the letter I sent (yes, I know I'm crazy):

To: Controller of My Destiny

Good Day. I am writing to you in regards to a delinquent payment on my part to your company WAY back in March of 2003. I am humbly requesting that you greatly consider removing this negative remark from my credit report. As you can see on my account, I have been a loyal customer for eight years (as of this month) and only had that one little, tiny, miniscule overdue payment.

While this does not seem like an enormous blemish on a credit report, I want to stress the importance of my request. I am going to attempt to purchase my very first home (ever) this year and am doing everything within my power to slowly creep my credit score up so that I will not have to sell my soul to the devil in order to get a decent interest rate. 

Again, while this would seem to be a minor effort on your part and in the grand scheme of things, it would greatly improve my chances of buying a home for me and my children, and restore my faith in humanity.

Please let me know if you have any questions, require additional information, or if you just want to call and tell me that you’ve made my dreams come true. My number and email address are below. I appreciate anything you can do.

Message 4 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Great letter!  I have a couple 30's & a 60 I want removed from back in 03.  thx.  I'll delete this in a few to keep this thread uncluttered...Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shnapple,

I updated the original thread, I will continue to update when a new address is posted
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle,

Wow, I'm surprised to see Cap1 in a list of GW friendly creditors! I haven't been able to get any response from them at all. Would you mind sharing the GW letter you sent them?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the letter I sent them, very wordy

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to your company to ask for a measure of Goodwill, (INSERT NAME) has an excellent history of strong customer service.  I have one paid (Insert name) account that has 10 lates on it.  I have made some very large mistakes regarding my financial credit history.  In my 20’s I took credit for granted, I never realized that my serious misuse of credit would come back to haunt me and it has in a large way.  I have had a strong credit history since 2005 that is over five years. 

Since, than I have found God and grown-up; I got married in 2004, than I got pregnant with my first child.  When my son was born April 22, 2006 five weeks early he was placed in the NICU for three weeks due to complications of my high blood pressure and elevated blood glucose levels, he weight only 4lbs 8oz.  I have learned the true meaning of responsibility personally and financially; we managed to live on my husbands’ paycheck alone, we never missed a single payment on any bills.  I graduated from Tacoma Community College with a degree in Respiratory Therapy, now I am working my full-time dream job for Providence St Peters Hospital in Olympia, Washington.

We have been paying all of our medical bills as well as other house hold bills on time.  It is now time to buy a house and live the American Dream.  When we were denied a house loan, I discovered that I had 10 Lates on this account with (Insert Name).  I am asking and pleading for a measure of Goodwill to delete the 10 lates off of my credit report.  This one trade line is holding my family back from our dream of home ownership.  I understand that you are under no legal obligation to respond to my letter of Goodwill, but I pray that you will find it in your heart to grant my family the Goodwill of deleting the one trade line off my credit report. 

Goodwill is alive and well in this day and age.  I find that there are still good people in this world, sometimes we get into financial problems but through hard work my family has been able to overcome whatever God puts in our path.  However, this time I am asking for your help in realizing my families’ dreams, with this jester of Goodwill and delete this account of my credit report; (INsert name) will forever have my gratitude.

Sincerely,

Michelle

(Don't sign)

I hope this works, some people go for the sort and sweet message, but I think the Sappy and tear jerker is better.  Really it all relays on the CSR you get.  So if you at first don't get a response wait three weeks and send out another letter.  I send my letters out on the 15 of each month.  I figure it is enough time to get on the next CR.

Send GW

Michelle

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the list and congrats on your success Smiley Happy.

Mods should make this a sticky. I sent a few out this past week, will update the list once I get a reply.

How do you know if a GW letter worked, short of checking your CR/FICO/FAKO? Do they mail you a letter letting you know they will delete?
Message 9 of 11
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited that SOMEONE had success with CapOne! I have been so down in thedumps about my two CO's..  This gives me a glimmer of hope...

I sent out letters today to CapOne and a few other collections to see what happens... Hopefully, I can get everythign removed... ASAP! I am trying to get a Top Secret Security clearance and Credit is a HUGE factor...

I am keeping my fingers crossed...  I will update when I hear back!]

Here is my letter... I stole some of it from the other letters here...  I figured I should stick with what works!

Dear Capital One  aka Controller of My Destiny,

Good Day. I am writing to you in regards to two delinquent accounts on my part to your company back in August 2005 and January 2006. I am humbly requesting that you greatly consider removing this negative remark from my credit report. As you can see on my account, I had been a loyal card holder since 2002, without any issues. In June of 2005 I was laid off from my job, ended up having to have major abdominal surgery and with mounting student loan debt was not able to keep up with my credit card payments.  While I know this is not an excuse for letting my responsibilities slide, I hope you will show me some sympathy and understanding.

In order to make the best of a bad situation, I would like propose three (3) possible solutions to benefit both Capital One and myself.

1.       I would like to pay the difference in the settlement that I made, $212 and $1550 respectively for a FULL DELETION of these two accounts to all three credit bureau’s.

2.      If you are not willing to do a full deletion, I would like to again pay the difference in the settlements for both account in exchange for re-opening the cards in “pays as agreed” status, removing any trace of late payments or charge off’s and reissuing me those 2 cards with the previous credit limits.

3.      Finally, behind door number 3, I offer the option for me to again pay the difference in the settlements, and Capital One in return removes the charge off blemish from my two accounts and closes them as “paid in full” to all three credit bureau’s.

The two settled charge off’s on my credit reports are an enormous blemish on my credit report, I want to stress the importance of my request. I am going to attempt to purchase my very first home (ever) this year and am doing everything within my power to slowly creep my credit score up so that I will not have to sell my soul to the devil in order to get a decent interest rate. 

Again, while this would seem to be a minor effort on your part and in the grand scheme of things, it would greatly improve my chances of buying a home for me and my children, and restore my faith in humanity. Plus, Capital One receives all the funds you lost during a very hard time in my life.

Please let me know if you have any questions, require additional information, or if you just want to call and tell me that you’ve made my dreams come true. My number and email address are below. I appreciate anything you can do.

Sincerest Regards,

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.