Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears MC still SP CLIs?

tag
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Sears MC still SP CLIs?

Can anyone confirm if for the Sears MC CLIs are still a SP? As earliest as 2022, I found DPs stating it was a SP, but with help my mother-in-law with her card, I'd rather avoid a HP if at all possible. Thanks in advance. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Re: Sears MC still SP CLIs?

Giving your inquiry post a bump. Sorry I cannot help you. I only had a Sears store card that I dumped years ago.  It was on my list at one time. Now with such few stores.....

Message 2 of 5
SPChaser
Established Contributor

@CorpCrMgr1 wrote:

Giving your inquiry post a bump. Sorry I cannot help you. I only had a Sears store card that I dumped years ago.  It was on my list at one time. Now with such few stores.....

Hey thank you @CorpCrMgr1 ! When I didn't get any feedback, I figured a couple months ago, even if a CLIs was no longer a SP, taking the plunge was needed, as my DM had completely forgotten to use her Sears card, which I did not know was a SYW card, for at least 6 years. This was one of her oldest accounts, and I saw no need for her to eventually have them close it with a recent CLD being given. We called them up, and after a few questions, mom was approved with for a limit of $8000, $2000 higher than her previous highest limit, with a SP 😁🥳

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 3 of 5
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

What is Sears?  jk

Cool and congrats on the SP  CLI  @SPChaser .

Message 4 of 5
kh_jenn
Administrator

Congratulations on the approval! This thread is now locked to new replies, but please feel free to continue your discussion in the Approvals board.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.