Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Business Preferred Instant Approval 5k

tag
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink Business Preferred Instant Approval 5k

Hi everyone. Have not been around in a long time. Had pre approvals for this card so used my exhub's referral link to apply. 100,000 points $1000 sub for 8k spend in 3 months and he gets $200/20k points, $95 af. Called to have the card expediated so will be here in 2 days (thanks to everyone here for telling me about that). Yay!

My 3rd Ink plus 3 personal chase cards.  820 Scores, Sole Prop. They pulled experian for sure and probably another, I usally get the double pull from Chse. First new account bus or personal since Ink Cash over a year ago. Ink Unlimited has 11k limit, Ink Cash 3k.  All my personal cards with chase are higher but happy with 5k, sub will be easy.

20240326_160426.jpg

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Business Preferred Instant Approval 5k

Nice approval, great sub, congratulations!

Message 2 of 11
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 4 of 11
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Thanks. y'all! Hopefully it gets here today or tomorrow. Smiley Tongue

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 5 of 11
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Looks like they only pulled Experian. First time I was not double pulled by Chase so that's nice. I had 2 inqs from 2022 at the time of app, both from previous Chase Inks.

Message 6 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Congratulations. Great card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 7 of 11
AceTen
Regular Contributor

@SouthJamaica , I've been gone for a year and came back wondering about you and looking for an Ink card in your signature. Boooo cry. Smiley Sad GLGL to you <3

But My card arrived today! Happy to get some charges on it today for the sub, will be done in no time.

Message 8 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AceTen wrote:

@SouthJamaica , I've been gone for a year and came back wondering about you and looking for an Ink card in your signature. Boooo cry. Smiley Sad GLGL to you <3

But My card arrived today! Happy to get some charges on it today for the sub, will be done in no time.

Aw, thanks for thinking of me. It will probably be a while before I go for an Ink card again. Got to get under 5/24, get score up, and get utilization down.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 9 of 11
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

congrats, how hard was the inquiry? any calls or just all online? i have a business i stopped 2-3 years ago, it's still sorta "freelance" or at hand. I plan on making some large purchases, but I haven't decided really to "start" over again (as a business). I hate working my full time job and doing other side gigs. On top of trading stocks on my days off.

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.