Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just filed Chapter 7

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Just filed Chapter 7

Hi all,

Been quite some time since I've been on and so much has happened, obviously not good since I just filed Chapter 7. It was filed on 4/18/24 so now waiting for my MOC. Hoping eveything goes smoothly and I can get it discharged via the normal timeline I am currently not working and do NOT want any cc's for a while (not that I could get any) but I am severly gardening. There was also an area to list my student loans... very curious to see if it that can get wiped as well. I am not expecting it to but it would be nice if it did as I heard for some it has happened. Car lease is up in october so I choose not to reaffirm just gonna turn it in early. BK is already showing on my TU report nothing as far as the other 2. So far TU has dropped 17 points. Will keep you guys updated!

*Also is it weird that it is already showing on my TU report? It was showing 3 days after I filed. 

Starting scores after BK (Filed 4/18/24) EQ 571 , TU , EX

Current Scores EQ 571 TU EX Goal 700+ across
UTL
Last Inq:
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Linnaea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just filed Chapter 7

Best wishes. 

Message 2 of 6
keekers
Established Contributor

Hope everything works out for you.

Message 3 of 6
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Thank you. 

UTL
Last Inq:
Message 4 of 6
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Thank you, so do I! 

UTL
Last Inq:
Message 5 of 6
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Hi all,

I just got MOC 5/15 via zoom... I thought I had to go in. Thet also requested all the usual paperwork like tax returns as such to be mailed in.

UTL
Last Inq:
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.