Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible terrible service!

tag
Hmd
New Visitor
New Visitor

Terrible terrible service!

Subscription says that I can redeem my monthly report BY FEB 9!  Today is Feb 9 so I go to redeem my report and am told no you had to redeem by yesterday.  That is NOT what the app and website said.  It says BY FEB 9....not before BY.  I cancelled immediately and just found out that they had already sent the next month to my credit card.  They won't refund!!! 
terrible customer service.  They take advantage of people and don't fulfill the subscription expectations.  Just awful deceptive practices.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Elizabeth_FICO
myFICO Employee

Re: Terrible terrible service!

@Hmd wrote:

Subscription says that I can redeem my monthly report BY FEB 9!  Today is Feb 9 so I go to redeem my report and am told no you had to redeem by yesterday.  That is NOT what the app and website said.  It says BY FEB 9....not before BY.  I cancelled immediately and just found out that they had already sent the next month to my credit card.  They won't refund!!! 
terrible customer service.  They take advantage of people and don't fulfill the subscription expectations.  Just awful deceptive practices.

I'm sorry for your poor customer service experience. Can you please email me at ElizabethWarren@fico.com and share the email address used on your account so I can assist further?

Message 2 of 4
Hmd
New Visitor
New Visitor

I just emailed you

Message 3 of 4
Hmd
New Visitor
New Visitor

Thank you so much to Elizabeth and Christina for your prompt attention to my complaint.   I can say that not only was I surprised that I was contacted and reached out to regarding this matter but am also grateful for respectfulness that the ladies I have since spoken to gave to me Nd am thankful that they not only addressed my concerned but went above and beyond.  I received phone calls from two different higher ups to be sure my issues were addressed.   Thank you so much for your prompt attention after I had spoken to 3 different agents earlier who were not nearly as respectful and helpful.  Your attention on this matter would have me consider being a customer again in the future. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.