Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Errors today

tag
gabbygail
Established Member

My Fico Errors today

Hello

I'm having a problem with myfico . Instead of increasing my score with the reported increase in number in alert, they are reducing the number. This is a confirmed malfunction with myfico/Eqifax as of today. They re-ran my equfax credit report and told me to check myfico.com on a desktop. I haven't yet as I took a fall today and have to rest in bed. 

Anyone else having this issue? I must say myfico.com rep was very nice and confirmed this issue relatively quickly but it is still not fixed in mobile either. This is only happening with my Equifax numbers/score. 

Thank youSmiley Happy 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: My Fico Errors today

@gabbygailI'll ping @Elizabeth_FICO see what she can do.

Message 2 of 4
Elizabeth_FICO
myFICO Employee

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@gabbygail  has this been corrected for you yet?  If not, please contact our customer care at 1-800-319-4433 (or email me at elizabethwarren@fico.com) and we will look into it.

Message 3 of 4
gabbygail
Established Member

Hello

No it never corrected. I just let it go and waited for another score update. Thank you for asking. Quite a few tech errors on the mobile ap these days. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks again. ❤️

@Elizabeth_FICO wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@gabbygail  has this been corrected for you yet?  If not, please contact our customer care at 1-800-319-4433 (or email me at elizabethwarren@fico.com) and we will look into it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.