Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B report delay

tag
drewricomakeubu
Frequent Contributor

3B report delay

I was due for a new 3B report today on 8/3. Opened the app this morning and tried to update but the button wouldn't allow me to press it. Refreshed the app and suddenly it changed to 8/4. My last report was 5/3. Not sure why this would happen. 

Current FICO 8: TU: 814 EX: 774 EQ: 806
Current Cards:
Chase Freedom $800
Chase Ink Unlimited $8,000
American Express BCP: $12,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred $11,500
Blue Business Plus $10,000
Chase Ink Cash $6,000
Capital One Venture X $16,000
American Express Gold
Amazon Prime Amex $3,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited $5,000

Tour Manager, FOH Engineer, Concert Promoter, HBIC
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 3B report delay

@drewricomakeubuCall CS 1-800-319-4433 They could fix it.Give you a new 3B possibly.

Message 2 of 6
greeneyesslo
Established Member

Same here. My date as of May was the 3rd of the month. In June, it switched to the 4th. Today is November 4, almost 7 pm PST, and it says available today, but the report update button is shaded and won't let me update my report. I pay for the premier membership and should get it monthly.

Starting FICO8 Score:EQ 614 EX 545 TU 571 (Sept '21)
Current Score:EQ 665 / EX 665 / TU 634 (June '22)
Goal Score:750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@greeneyesslo wrote:

Same here. My date as of May was the 3rd of the month. In June, it switched to the 4th. Today is November 4, almost 7 pm PST, and it says available today, but the report update button is shaded and won't let me update my report. I pay for the premier membership and should get it monthly.

@greeneyessloDid it show up today? If not. Phone number is above.

Message 4 of 6
greeneyesslo
Established Member

@FireMedic1 ironically, it showed up about 15 minutes after I posted that. I'm glad to announce the 30 point hit I took for that new student loan just bumped back up 15 points. Thank you, though!

Starting FICO8 Score:EQ 614 EX 545 TU 571 (Sept '21)
Current Score:EQ 665 / EX 665 / TU 634 (June '22)
Goal Score:750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@greeneyesslo wrote:

@FireMedic1 ironically, it showed up about 15 minutes after I posted that. I'm glad to announce the 30 point hit I took for that new student loan just bumped back up 15 points. Thank you, though!

@greeneyessloThere ya go. NP.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.