cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New post and all other posts seem to be missing

tag
foo_banana

New post and all other posts seem to be missing

I made 2 topics yesterday about student loans. I posted the main post in the student loans board. Due to the nature of the post, I was unsure if it actually belonged in student loans forum, since it was more a credit score hack than about typical student loan stuff, so I posted a link to the post in personal finance board. I also left a comment on my original post saying I did so. Feel free to delete the link and reply post if you want

I was also having trouble posting the post. It included 4 screenshots of aidvantage website and statements that I needed to demonstrate my research. However, I was having trouble including them in the post. I could put them in the post, but, when I did, I got one of 2 errors trying to post:

1. Message exceeds 20,000 characters
  2. post includes html that has been removed

The post was 3379 characters, so the error seemed to actually be about the images. So, I replaced the images to external links to the images on imgur, since they were important to the point I was making. I left a second reply to my post saying I was having trouble with the images, and asking for help

Today I logged onto the forum to see if I had any replies. But, I couldn't find my 2 posts in student loans board, personal finance board, or all posts feed (I could see them both last night, when I wrote them). I then tried checking "my contributions" from my profile, and it says I have 4 topics, but can't provide links to any of them. I then tried searching for my name as author. no results. Wondering if my posts had been annonymized, I then tried searching for one of my posts I know got some replies in august 2023 or so (I searched for "paypal citi" in the credit card approvals forum). none of them back to 2022 (before I joined) were my posts

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: New post and all other posts seem to be missing

Guessing that the admin team is still working to restore your access ?  It looks like you have a number of posts showing in your history now, you're saying that others are missing ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
foo_banana

Looks like my access has been restored. cool

I checked my post history. My historical posts seem to be back. However, the post that triggered the ban, and the 2 replies I made to it, are still gone. They are also not in my moderation queue. The message link was: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Student-Loans/SSL-Hack-using-Aidvantage-Federal-Student-Loans/td-p/...

Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Not sure what to tell you, if the post is still missing then it must still be spammy. 

You're welcome to just create a new post if it isn't restored.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.