Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Information Removed

tag
ForwardLooking
Regular Contributor

Re: Negative Information Removed

@CorpCrMgr1 wrote:

@amfetamyne  MyFICO doesn't allow you to see your past CR? Even only a month or two back would allow you to find out the removed account. 

I've gotten these messages too.  I think what @amfetamyne is referring to is that the message itself is generic and provides no details other than something like a late was removed.  You have to either go to the bureau to get a current report to see what changed or just wait for the next report cycle with MyFico.  Other messages from MyFico often include more details, such as an account and balance details.

Message 11 of 14
amfetamyne
Established Member

@ForwardLooking wrote:

@CorpCrMgr1 wrote:

@amfetamyne  MyFICO doesn't allow you to see your past CR? Even only a month or two back would allow you to find out the removed account. 

I've gotten these messages too.  I think what @amfetamyne is referring to is that the message itself is generic and provides no details other than something like a late was removed.  You have to either go to the bureau to get a current report to see what changed or just wait for the next report cycle with MyFico.  Other messages from MyFico often include more details, such as an account and balance details.

That's exactly what I'm referring to.

Started from the bottom...

Starting Score: 573
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
ForwardLooking
Regular Contributor

@amfetamyne wrote:

@ForwardLooking wrote:

@CorpCrMgr1 wrote:

That's exactly what I'm referring to.

I guess I am confused on what you are referring to exactly?  A generic message that simply says something was removed with no further details provides no information other than something was removed.  I have recieved a few of these during my rebuild and understand the frustration in knowing that something has changed, but not knowing what exactly changed.  I either had to wait up to a month for MyFico to pull another report to see what was changed, or I had to go pull a report directly from the bureau if I did not want to wait.  Other messages contain details though, so I think the OP's original question is why can't these generic messages contain more detail too.

Message 13 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You could also go on annualcreditreport.com and get your real reports. Compared them to your last 3B pull. You'll see what what was deleted.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.