cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

453 Credit Score

tag
matt3313

Re: 453 Credit Score

There is hope! I was at a 471 score in september of 2006. I started my credit repair then. I am currently at a 649 nine months later. I'm hoping to get a new car soon. I hope things go well for you as well.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@matt3313 wrote:
There is hope! I was at a 471 score in september of 2006. I started my credit repair then. I am currently at a 649 nine months later. I'm hoping to get a new car soon. I hope things go well for you as well.

amazing! congrats.... i worked my way up from a 490 to 624. really well done! it took me a full year, too. i just wish i could do it all faster.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant belive anyone would tell you to do a refi!!!

1st of all... any company that was doing below 500 Fico's are not doing loans anymore. Thats why a lot of bigger companys raised the min Fico for "prime" borrowers.

2nd.... Prime still starts at 620 and some people can get prime loans with below 620 ficos. Every borrower is diffrent.

3rd...Sorry! I stopped reading after I read the advice that said to refi. Just had to vent and Im going to keep reading.

With a below 500 Fico you will get whats called a Hard Money Loan at a "low" 15% and a prepay.

This is a good website to see all the lender that did dumb loans!!

Message 13 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

OneMortgageGuy wrote:
I cant belive anyone would tell you to do a refi!!!

1st of all... any company that was doing below 500 Fico's are not doing loans anymore. Thats why a lot of bigger companys raised the min Fico for "prime" borrowers.

2nd.... Prime still starts at 620 and some people can get prime loans with below 620 ficos. Every borrower is diffrent.

3rd...Sorry! I stopped reading after I read the advice that said to refi. Just had to vent and Im going to keep reading.

With a below 500 Fico you will get whats called a Hard Money Loan at a "low" 15% and a prepay.

This is a good website to see all the lender that did dumb loans!!

Some great reads on that site!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.