cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem getting refi 95% of my $275,000 apprased value. I'm at 92% with only a 626 FICO mid score.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem getting refi 95% of my $275,000 apprased value. I'm at 92% with only a 626 FICO mid score.

All the lenders we have tried will only refi 90% Loan to Value with a 626 FICO score and at a INSANE rate of around 10.25%!  .Does anybody know of a lender that is willing to cover  92% LTV  I need to refi my 1st & 2nd for a total of $252,000.  My only CC bal is now reporting of $273 w/ a limit $1500 and TC shows a jump of about 30 points on ea CA. report.  We are doing a rapid rescore that might help.  Next month my payments will jump $500/mth if I don't get this refi!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanx,

Songman50
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Problem getting refi 95% of my $275,000

You can do what's called a Flex97 and yes it is a Prime Fanniemae Product. Things you need to have... Clean credit, no collections etc, 45% or less DTI, and 3 -6 months of reserves.

or
You can go 100% LTV going subprime but not all lenders will do this. I know mine does and if you are doing a loan with our company we can do a rapid rescore in 48 hours.

Send me a email if you have any questions. 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.