Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 2023 Check In Thread

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

December 2023 Check In Thread

December-640x360

I know you are all hard at work with your credit goals.  Have you progressed as far as you hoped?  Were there any unforeseen expenses that cropped up and may have thrown you off schedule?

As a reminder, participation in these monthly check-ins is optional but encouraged. The goal is to help keep you on track, so feel free to post your progress updates here. This is a no-judgment zone; feel free to say what's keeping you up at night or give yourself a Kudo for having it all together.

Did you hit any potholes or speedbumps? Achieve some milestones, either small or mighty? Change your goals or add new ones?

Let us know how you're doing!

What have been your biggest accomplishments and obstacles so far in the myFICO Fitness Challenge this year?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SeaProbe
Regular Contributor

Re: December 2023 Check In Thread

As December begins and the days continue to get shorter, I remain in the garden. Currently at 1/12 & 2/24. Not ready for another CLI attempt yet although the Apple card is top of the list for that once I cross the six month window from my last CLI.

Message 2 of 5
mgood
Valued Contributor

Very little change on this month's 3B pull. Average across all 40 scores went up by 1 point.

My goal is to have all three FICO 8 scores at 780 or above.

Eq is at 783 Smiley Happy

TU came up a little to 766 but is still behind the other two.

Ex hasn't budged at 777, so close.

EQ8 809, TU8 790, EX8 797 as of May 10
AZE3 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 3/12, 7/24
Message 3 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I plan to remain in the garden for December. I'll keep my utilization below 2% and will practice AZE2. I just received a SP CLI of $7,800 on my Chase SWPC. I'm going to reallocate those dollars to my CFU and CSP ($5,000 and $2,700) respectively. I'll do that sometime this month. Trying to get all reports to 850--just my own silly game I'm playing.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Luminosa
Visitor

Hello, everyone!

I'm a bit late to the challenge this year, but I've been working on my credit and thought I'd share my progress. I got my first FICO scores in October. Both of my cards have finally posted their updates for the month. My EX8 is sitting at 727, and my EQ8 is sitting at 736.

I'll be gardening for the foreseeable future, though I've been looking at the Discover Student card for the categories & my FICO score from TransUnion.

Wishing you all the best on your credit-building goals! See you in January.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.