SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

@calyx wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I'm busy. 95% of the machines are behaving themselves right now. I'm upset with the 5%. The DH and I have gotten compost from B of A, credit one, Citi and Wells Fargo, and a few others. 

The dog fell and couldn't get back up from her walk today. My DH said she went further than normal and just got tired. We've been very careful with walking her and giving her plenty of time to do her business and rest, but we think it's time. Odds are the vet won't have a spot until next week though. I'll make the appointment before I head to bed. This is going to be the first animal loss for the kids.

I'm got an appointment for an MRI this morning, too. The doctor wants another look at my problem lung. 

oof - I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this.  Losing a pet is always hard.
I hope your problem lung isn't too much of a problem.

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad all around

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 81 of 552
DogwoodLynx
Frequent Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I'm busy. 95% of the machines are behaving themselves right now. I'm upset with the 5%. The DH and I have gotten compost from B of A, credit one, Citi and Wells Fargo, and a few others. 

The dog fell and couldn't get back up from her walk today. My DH said she went further than normal and just got tired. We've been very careful with walking her and giving her plenty of time to do her business and rest, but we think it's time. Odds are the vet won't have a spot until next week though. I'll make the appointment before I head to bed. This is going to be the first animal loss for the kids.

I'm got an appointment for an MRI this morning, too. The doctor wants another look at my problem lung. 

Im really sorry.

Siggy updated Feb 16 2023
Chapter 7 BK discharge: 12/19/22
Inquiries: 6/6mo 7/12mo 7/24mo – Latest inquiry: NFCU - Approved 01/23
Financial Goals: Continue to build by wellness business (currently a DBA), heal my credit report with time and good payment history
“You’re never gonna make the shots you don’t take, so you might as well fire away!” – Little Big Town (music group)

Message 82 of 552
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

I just bit my tongue Smiley Sad

And Amazon is out of saliva-proof bandaids

Use superglue!

Hello all ....in Gardening news, Nothing/Zip/Nada

Gardening until Citi relents and gives SP love on Legacy cards ...

#GC/RIPSmiley Sad

I used the stapler

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 83 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Thank you. We've been got a vet appointment soon, and she had a better day today. My CT scan looked good for my lungs, with a note about "degeneration of the spine" again. 🙄 Yeah, I know. I've got another test next month (I forget what for) and a follow-up with my pulmonologist afterwards. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 84 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad all around

Yeah. We've been having conversations with the tiny humans about the dog for a bit now. But talking about it won't be the same as it happening. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 85 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@DogwoodLynx wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Im really sorry.

Thank you. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 86 of 552
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Time to call it a night

Say goodnight Gracie

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 87 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

No credit related mail, just a tax form for my temporary disability payments. I think that's the last piece of information I need to get the taxes done. I want to take care of that by the end of this month. The dog had a good day today, and the DH admits he let her walk farther than normal the other day. She still has a vet appointment anyway. 

I am using my PayPal MC for anything I can online since checking out with PayPal and using the card nets me 3 percent cash back. That's as close to AOD as I'm going to get. 😒

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 88 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Morning, @tcbofade!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 89 of 552
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning @Adkins  and everyone else.

Coffee is brewing.

Need more sleeping.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 90 of 552
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.