Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

Good morning everyone

Message 31 of 552
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

So, just an observation, and I certainly don't mean to ruffle any feathers here, but am I the only one who has noticed that Dinosaur has gone POOF(anonymous)?!... Or is this something that's just not talked about?... I only had a limited amount of interactions with him, but seemed like a great person, as many of you could attest to far better than I can. Wishing all the best to Dinosaur.

Message 32 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Occasionally a member who decides that they no longer want to participate in the forum will request that their account be scrubbed.  I don't know why he chose to leave, but that's a personal decision and discussion on our part would be totally speculative. 

IMO we should just wish him well and move on, really nothing to be gained by talking about it. 

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 33 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The night was alright. A couple workers gave me an early birthday gift, since I won't see them again until next week. I am having the DH bring the youngest to me, so I can take her to the clinic. She's had eye boogies for five days. Her eye isn't irritated looking like pink eye is but something is going on. 

Sounds like blepharitis. Crusty yellowish eyelids? Happy B-Day!

Thanks! No, it doesn't look like that. 🤷 We're into a few days of oral and topical antibiotics and it's mostly gone. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 34 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

My coworkers at the side gig surprised me with cake, cookies and some cash. 😃 The parental unit was going to take me out to lunch today but she wasn't feeling well enough to go out so I've taken a rain check. She was apologetic but I told her it's not a big deal. 

I've got a dental appointment today, then I'll grab what groceries I can. 

I do miss seeing Dinosaur post. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 35 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Thanks! No, it doesn't look like that. 🤷 We're into a few days of oral and topical antibiotics and it's mostly gone. 

Yay!

good morning everybody

(5/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 36 of 552
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The night was alright. A couple workers gave me an early birthday gift, since I won't see them again until next week. I am having the DH bring the youngest to me, so I can take her to the clinic. She's had eye boogies for five days. Her eye isn't irritated looking like pink eye is but something is going on. 

Sounds like blepharitis. Crusty yellowish eyelids? Happy B-Day!

Excellent. Glad things are better. HB! Grab some cake.

Message 37 of 552
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My oldest account on EQ finally dropped off and I lost 16 FICOs.

😥

Message 38 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

😥

Oof!!

(5/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 39 of 552
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

😥

Ouch. Smiley Mad

Message 40 of 552
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.