B6FC82D6-40CD-449D-95E6-644CDF20D495.jpeg

Good morning everyone. 

Very nice! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 21 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

I needed a test done this morning, but when I got there I found out they couldn't do it because it had been too soon since my surgery. I was less than pleased, and suggested they ask that question when they book the appointment. 🤔 I got less sleep today for nothing .

Bad Kudos.png

The work night is good, so far. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 22 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I needed a test done this morning, but when I got there I found out they couldn't do it because it had been too soon since my surgery. I was less than pleased, and suggested they ask that question when they book the appointment. 🤔 I got less sleep today for nothing .

Bad Kudos.png

-1 for the appointment.

Will somebody please turn up the heat?

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 23 of 552
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Message 24 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Bad Kudos.png

-1 for the appointment.

I did! Do you feel warmer? 🤪 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 25 of 552
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The night was alright. A couple workers gave me an early birthday gift, since I won't see them again until next week. I am having the DH bring the youngest to me, so I can take her to the clinic. She's had eye boogies for five days. Her eye isn't irritated looking like pink eye is but something is going on. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 26 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Bad Kudos.png

-1 for the appointment.

I did! Do you feel warmer? 🤪 

Yesterday morning -14F

this morning +37F

typical New England weather hahaha

(5/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 27 of 552
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

60 is supposed to be the high today. That will be nice weather for a "winter" day. Probably one of the best days we have had in a while as far as weather goes. 

Ran errands yesterday and got some house work completed. Replacement Amazon TV is much better with no green line. Cedar chest from DW's family is cleaned up. I need to check the serial number to see when it was produced. It could easily be 50+ years old. 

DW is cooking breakfast while blasting Taylor Swift while I'm laying on the couch. Life is good. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 28 of 552
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

The night was alright. A couple workers gave me an early birthday gift, since I won't see them again until next week. I am having the DH bring the youngest to me, so I can take her to the clinic. She's had eye boogies for five days. Her eye isn't irritated looking like pink eye is but something is going on. 

Sounds like blepharitis. Crusty yellowish eyelids? Happy B-Day!

Message 29 of 552
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

hello! hello?

GM all

(5/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 30 of 552
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.