Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shrinking Member Count.

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Shrinking Member Count.

Wow... solid points everyone. I can tell you I dropped off for a coupla months due to life events and business events and being busy, but I'm glad you guys reaffirmed my gut. Especially the drop in new posts.

@Thomas_Thumb BBS was one of the FIRST ones that I saw as Anonymous... like maybe 18 months ago. We joined around the same time and would mix it up, but nothing. Then I took a peek at the "Relationships" section and both of his big threads were created by "Anonymous".  Weird. Now it seems like Anonymous is the #1 poster on here these days

Message 51 of 135
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Maybe they're rebooting the whole thing and rolling it into SkyNet. 🤣🤣🤣

Message 52 of 135
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Y'all can still find Cassie, BBS, and Birdman plus many others at Credit Rebels forum.  I won't link but just Google Credit Rebels. 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 53 of 135
crystal626
Regular Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Y'all can still find Cassie, BBS, and Birdman plus many others at Credit Rebels forum.  I won't link but just Google Credit Rebels. 

Thanks for that info. I had seen that name on Reddit before and never knew about the site. Lots of good info there although I don't know who those people are.

Message 54 of 135
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@crystal626 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Thanks for that info. I had seen that name on Reddit before and never knew about the site. Lots of good info there although I don't know who those people are.

Like @Thomas_Thumb had mentioned upthread "prolific posters and response generators such as BBS, Birdman7, Cassiecard and CGID just to name a few."

I learned a lot from them, still learning, and they have a lot to offer and do so wholeheartedly. Go check out CreditRebels...that's them....you'll like the vibe over there. 

Message 55 of 135
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Alright @GApeachy , I smell what you're stepping in!  😉

Message 56 of 135
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Wow.... down to 154000 members as of 1:30am on Tuesday.  I originally thought a 50% purge may be pushing it, however we're already there.  

Message 57 of 135
Rogue46
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

I checked out that place, It looks like the fico members you mentioned are the only ones posting anything and only 177 members it's like a ghost town

Message 58 of 135
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Rogue46 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

I checked out that place, It looks like the fico members you mentioned are the only ones posting anything and only 177 members it's like a ghost town

Yeah, I believe they recently opened it to the public.  While they've been developing the site they've had some peeps join to give feedback ...... It's in its infancy.   

Message 59 of 135
Rogue46
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Rogue46 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Yeah, I believe they recently opened it to the public.  While they've been developing the site they've had some peeps join to give feedback ...... It's in its infancy.   

Gotcha

Message 60 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.