Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBB- release form - midland gets my signature ---

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBB- release form - midland gets my signature ---

so i filed a complaint with the BBB of san diego about midland. midland responded to them saying they need me to sign a release form, which i have in my hand, for them to release information about my account with them. that means they get my signature. bad idea from the sounds of it, even though i have to send them it to get the BBB to go ahead with the complaint. any suggestions?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBB- release form - midland gets my signature ---

jango wrote:
so i filed a complaint with the BBB of san diego about midland. midland responded to them saying they need me to sign a release form, which i have in my hand, for them to release information about my account with them. that means they get my signature. bad idea from the sounds of it, even though i have to send them it to get the BBB to go ahead with the complaint. any suggestions?

Because of a suggestion on another thread, I went ahead and signed. But I signed using a "special" signature. I wrote the first letter of my first name way different than normal and kept a copy of what I signed so that the signatures would match, but not match my "everyday" signature.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.