VERY early exclusion from Transunion

tag
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

Re: VERY early exclusion from Transunion

Congrats!

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 805 EQ 824 TU 844

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Gold | American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 10K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 10K I American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 3K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 20K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 20K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 6.5K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I
Message 11 of 20
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your EE

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 20
Skillz773

As of 01/02/24 this method still works. Did it through credit karma instantly deleted.

Message 13 of 20
iowe
Regular Contributor

Congrats! 

I actually had success getting an old consumer finance account removed with an Early Exclusion request through Credit Karma about 18 months before it was scheduled to age off. It was the only somewhat negative thing on my reports because I kept getting dinged points for the Consumer Finance Account being on there even though it was a paid-never late account in good standing. It literally took 45 minutes from the time I pressed the submit button and the time I checked to find that Transunion removed it. I think Transunion has made it easier than it used to be. 

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 14 of 20
911gt34life
Established Contributor

@Skillz773 wrote:

As of 01/02/24 this method still works. Did it through credit karma instantly deleted.

How does it work on credit karma ? 

>
Message 15 of 20
Skillz773

Message 16 of 20
Skillz773

@911gt34life wrote:

@Skillz773 wrote:

How does it work on credit karma ? 

Click on account then at bottom click dispute. Under reason drop down box select account too old nothing in second drop down. In notes enter This is not a dispute. I am requesting early exclusion and it'll be deleted minutes 

Message 17 of 20
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

wow awesome! Congrats 👍

I always thought they should remove non BK negatives after 5 years like they do in NY 

Message 18 of 20
Ant

I just got 2  Dept ED /NelNet accounts removed with early  exclusion on Transunion.   They were to be removed on 8/24 and I called in in January and they said call back Feb 1 2024 and they would do the early exclusion.  I called back this morning and the first line of phone answering reps said I had to do a dispute but that it wouldn't come off until 8/24.  I explained that I'd like to just get transfered to a supervisor.  She insisted the supervisor would tell me the same thing she said that it will come off 8/24 and that there was no early exclusion.  I insisted that she transfer me so she did.  Supervisor got on and I explained what I wanted to happen with early exclusion and within 30 seconds was done.  FInally.  Still shows on Equfax but may have to wait that one out.   I also had a BK in 11/ 2019 (to come off 10/2029).  I got it removed from Equifax first in 2022, then Lexis Nexis and Experian in October 2023.  Only Negative left is the BK on TU which I currently am still disputing.  SHould be a few more months.  They use LexisNexis for reporting again and LN does not show it.  Got a letter from LexisNexis stating they could not verify the BK with Pacer and considered it unverifiable and they deleted it.   

Message 19 of 20
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

wow awesome! Congrats 👍

I always thought they should remove non BK negatives after 5 years like they do in NY 

@CYBERSAM What, to be more specific, do they remove at 5 years for NY? I have a Kohl's charge off due to fall off in January 2025. I'd love it to be gone now. I have no BK, but baddies are bad nonetheless. Thanks in advance. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.