Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Factor tiers

tag
Tiersha
Regular Contributor

Money Factor tiers

Does anyone know the money Factor tiers that Subaru uses and thier corresponding  interest or money factor rates? (Chase bank). i.e. 

CS 600-700 tier 2 money facotr .0028

700-800 tier 1 .0025

Does anyone know which Bureau they pull from.  I think it's Ex which also is my highest 700+ score.

3 REPLIES 3
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Re: Money Factor tiers

Tiers, money factors? Wa chu talk'in bout, Willis?

I'd be in tears of I had to borrow from them!

Message 2 of 4
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Tiersha wrote:

Does anyone know the money Factor tiers that Subaru uses and thier corresponding  interest or money factor rates? (Chase bank). i.e. 

700-800 tier 1 .0025

Does anyone know which Bureau they pull from.  I think it's Ex which also is my highest 700+ score.

You can find Residual Percentages and Money Factors on the Edmunds Forums.  You can find the car your researching and look to see if others have researched the same car.  Even though zip codes vary, suffice to say the rates are the same.

https://forums.edmunds.com

In my experience, most Subaru dealers will pull your TU report as Chase will as well.  This may be state specific...though most have reported TU as being used.  

Remember to multiple the money factor by 2400 to get the true APR for your lease

Example MF .00238 x 2400 = 5.71%

Message 3 of 4
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

@Tiersha wrote:

700-800 tier 1 .0025

You can find Residual Percentages and Money Factors on the Edmunds Forums.  You can find the car your researching and look to see if others have researched the same car.  Even though zip codes vary, suffice to say the rates are the same.

https://forums.edmunds.com

In my experience, most Subaru dealers will pull your TU report as Chase will as well.  This may be state specific...though most have reported TU as being used.  

Remember to multiple the money factor by 2400 to get the true APR for your lease

Example MF .00238 x 2400 = 5.71%

Cool 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.