Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Having Technical Difficulties

tag
CreditPoor
Regular Contributor

Equifax Having Technical Difficulties

Just called Equifax twice today because accounts that should be reporting have been removed from my report. Unable to renew my MyFICO Premium because it says my Equifax is unscorable which is ridiculous. What is going on with the bureaus that they are unable to properly furnish data and report accurately? Dealing with these bureaus is like a full time job.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Equifax Having Technical Difficulties

@CreditPoor wrote:

Just called Equifax twice today because accounts that should be reporting have been removed from my report. Unable to renew my MyFICO Premium because it says my Equifax is unscorable which is ridiculous. What is going on with the bureaus that they are unable to properly furnish data and report accurately? Dealing with these bureaus is like a full time job.

Yup, my MLO is trying to run my credit today and asked me to lift the freeze on all three bureaus; EX and TU were no problem, but the EQ web site told me to call 888-EQU-IFAX.  Yeah, about that, I talked with the rather lame VoiceBot which took all of my information and then said it was having an issue and told me to use the web to lift the freeze.  Seriously?

After several calls I managed to get through to a live EQ agent and she said to call back in a few hours as all of their systems, both online and for the CRs were down.  

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 2 of 4
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

I just tried online to have my freeze lifted again and it worked this time, so it appears Equifax is back up and running.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 3 of 4
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

@Horseshoez @CreditPoor Equifax seems like they're still a dumpster fire sometimes.Smiley Frustrated

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
May 2024 FICO 8:
May 2024 FICO 9:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.