Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops I Did It Again....

tag
Cowboys4Life
Frequent Contributor

Oops I Did It Again....

I have been in the garden for a while now.  Maybe 18 months and wasn't really looking for a new card until the email hit my in box.  USBank holds my mortgage now and they LOVE me.  I pay on time every month and a bit extra (GOD Bless that 2.5% rate) and I have their CASH+ card that still has 4 months of a promotional 0% balance on it.  They are always offering me products which I haven't really looked into until yesterday.  There was an offer for the Platinum VISA.  No AF, 0% for 21 months can't remember if there is a SUB with it too.  I went ahead and hit the apply button and within seconds:  "Congratulations!  Starting CL:  $5k"

Back to the garden after that but almost 2 years of 0 interest makes me very happy.  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
keekers
Established Contributor

Re: Oops I Did It Again....

Congrats.

Message 2 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Cowboys4Life wrote:

I have been in the garden for a while now.  Maybe 18 months and wasn't really looking for a new card until the email hit my in box.  USBank holds my mortgage now and they LOVE me.  I pay on time every month and a bit extra (GOD Bless that 2.5% rate) and I have their CASH+ card that still has 4 months of a promotional 0% balance on it.  They are always offering me products which I haven't really looked into until yesterday.  There was an offer for the Platinum VISA.  No AF, 0% for 21 months can't remember if there is a SUB with it too.  I went ahead and hit the apply button and within seconds:  "Congratulations!  Starting CL:  $5k"

Back to the garden after that but almost 2 years of 0 interest makes me very happy.  

Congratulations on your approval for the Platinum card.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 3 of 12
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Nice SL, congratulations on your USB Platinum approval!

Message 4 of 12
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the great approval!

Message 5 of 12
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your USBank approval 🤑👍

Message 6 of 12
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 7 of 12
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 8 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!! Maybe recon the CL? haha

dang, your rates are stuck in the past!! haha 2.5 on a mortgage? my goodness.

Nice title too.. got me. gotta love our girl Brit. 

BTW, I think the fed should increase rates. inflation on services is closer to 8% now (super core inflation). Not talking politics, mentioning a recent stat .

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.