Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Surpass APPROVED

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Amex Hilton Honors Surpass APPROVED

My wife an i have been staying at the Hilton Resort that we got married at, every year for our anniversary. I typically stay at Marriott for work but i churned the Hilton Business CC a few years back for the SUB and this was the last CC that i truly wanted to go after for the SUB. Also I figure I can downgrade it to the no AF card after a year and keep the line open for when i rarely decide to stay at Hilton properties. Unfortunately i kept getting the Amex popup and blocked from getting the SUB on the surpass since they redesigned the card, so i just assumed i would be locked out of it.

Our stay was coming up in May and my Hilton points have dwindled so was hoping to try to grab this card soon. Plus, unfortunately i owe on my federal taxes this year so it's the perfect time to get this SUB quickly.

Doctor of credit had a link with no lifetime language for 155k SUB so i tried it.

Instant approval at $10k CL. So, my wife will be happy that we'll stay in the suite again this year for a couple nights.

|  
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honors Surpass APPROVED

Congrats on the new card

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 13
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats.

Message 3 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MyFault wrote:

My wife an i have been staying at the Hilton Resort that we got married at, every year for our anniversary. I typically stay at Marriott for work but i churned the Hilton Business CC a few years back for the SUB and this was the last CC that i truly wanted to go after for the SUB. Also I figure I can downgrade it to the no AF card after a year and keep the line open for when i rarely decide to stay at Hilton properties. Unfortunately i kept getting the Amex popup and blocked from getting the SUB on the surpass since they redesigned the card, so i just assumed i would be locked out of it.

Our stay was coming up in May and my Hilton points have dwindled so was hoping to try to grab this card soon. Plus, unfortunately i owe on my federal taxes this year so it's the perfect time to get this SUB quickly.

Doctor of credit had a link with no lifetime language for 155k SUB so i tried it.

Instant approval at $10k CL. So, my wife will be happy that we'll stay in the suite again this year for a couple nights.

Congratulations on the approval. Excellent card.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 4 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Hilton Honors Surpass Approval 🤑

Very nice card 👍

Message 5 of 13
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 6 of 13
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 7 of 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats, I got this card when my max exposure was hitting with Amex. didn't use it much and I had an AF. lol didnt like the card really.

I think I only got 60k points, and hilton points are SOOO diluted.

but it sounds  like youll get use from it ! and dont forget if you want to get a larger credit line you're eligible after two statements or 61 days! up to 3x cli! Best of luck!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 13
Wu-Credit
Contributor

Congrats! I've been on the fence getting the Surpass. I recently closed the no AF HH but just recently was approved again via a no lifetime language link recently shared on DoC. I'm thinking of taking advantage of the NLL and double dipping with the Surpass, as well! That will net me 255k points. I need to decide before the offer expires on 4/17.

Cards & Loans

myFICO | 754↑
Message 9 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Wu-Credit wrote:

Congrats! I've been on the fence getting the Surpass. I recently closed the no AF HH but just recently was approved again via a no lifetime language link recently shared on DoC. I'm thinking of taking advantage of the NLL and double dipping with the Surpass, as well! That will net me 255k points. I need to decide before the offer expires on 4/17.

I've had all 3 of the Amex Hilton personal cards, and found the Surpass to be the best value. At the time, though, the annual fee was $95, rather than $150.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.