cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued spree.. hello again Hilton Honors and hello Surpass (no lifetime language)

tag
Wu-Credit
Contributor

Continued spree.. hello again Hilton Honors and hello Surpass (no lifetime language)

Well, after closing my HH a couple months ago I decided to apply for both the standard again (100k points) and Surpass (155k points) using no lifetime language sub links. Approved for both with no pop ups! I've been in PUJ since January for all Amex cards, so I had to jump on these! That makes four new cards from two issuers in 30 days, only one HP total! I still have the Delta Gold after closing the HH and BCE in Feb and March, so both of these Amex approvals on 4/9 and 4/13 were still SPs. Both cards were only approved for $1000, but i have $21,000 that I can move from the Delta. My income is $48k a year.

After my other two recent approvals and new reported utilization of 15%, my scores are 760 TU, 741 EQ, and 715 Exp. New accounts currently reported are 9/24, 4/12, and 2/6. I've been with Amex since 2022 (first time ever). My credit has been messed up most my 41 year adulthood until 2019 when all baddies fell off, and not at the fault of credit cards (just bad luck with no health insurance hospital bills and two car repos in my 20s). My first credit card ever was actually in 2021 lol.

I need to enjoy life and start traveling. I've been a hermit for too long. The Surpass and Delta Gold (currently on a waived AF upgrade offer from Delta Blue) should push me to do so! In a year I will decide whether to keep the standard or Surpass, depending how much I take advantage of their perks. Same goes for the Delta on dowgrading back to the Blue or not.

The spending requirements will keep me busy for 6 months haha! Smiley Tongue

Cards & Loans

myFICO | 754↑
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Rdbeetle
Established Contributor

Re: Continued spree.. hello again Hilton Honors and hello Surpass (no lifetime language)

Congrats on the approvals! Four new cards on one hp is great, indeed!!!

SchoolsFirst FCU MC $25k
USBank Cash+ $15k
AMEX BCP $10k
CapOne WM MC $5k
FICO 8 Scores: EQ 808 I EX 806 I TU 801
Message 2 of 12
keekers
Established Contributor

Re: Continued spree.. hello again Hilton Honors and hello Surpass (no lifetime language)

Wow, very nice...congrats. Thanks for the DPs.

Message 3 of 12
Legally_Speaking2512
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approvals and the saving of hard inquiries!! That's a good day.

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 643
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 12
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 5 of 12
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals! Enjoy your trips!!

Message 6 of 12
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Good going👍 !

Message 7 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Wu-Credit wrote:

Well, after closing my HH a couple months ago I decided to apply for both the standard again (100k points) and Surpass (155k points) using no lifetime language sub links. Approved for both with no pop ups! I've been in PUJ since January for all Amex cards, so I had to jump on these! That makes four new cards from two issuers in 30 days, only one HP total! I still have the Delta Gold after closing the HH and BCE in Feb and March, so both of these Amex approvals on 4/9 and 4/13 were still SPs. Both cards were only approved for $1000, but i have $21,000 that I can move from the Delta. My income is $48k a year.

After my other two recent approvals and new reported utilization of 15%, my scores are 760 TU, 741 EQ, and 715 Exp. New accounts currently reported are 9/24, 4/12, and 2/6. I've been with Amex since 2022 (first time ever). My credit has been messed up most my 41 year adulthood until 2019 when all baddies fell off, and not at the fault of credit cards (just bad luck with no health insurance hospital bills and two car repos in my 20s). My first credit card ever was actually in 2021 lol.

I need to enjoy life and start traveling. I've been a hermit for too long. The Surpass and Delta Gold (currently on a waived AF upgrade offer from Delta Blue) should push me to do so! In a year I will decide whether to keep the standard or Surpass, depending how much I take advantage of their perks. Same goes for the Delta on dowgrading back to the Blue or not.

The spending requirements will keep me busy for 6 months haha! Smiley Tongue

Congratulations on the approvals. I like the Hilton cards.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 8 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That’s Terrific!! Congratulations on your Approvals!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 9 of 12
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Very nice, congratulations on your approvals!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.