June 2022 FICO 9:
May 2024 FICO 8:
May 2024 FICO 9:
Message 12 of 18
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity - Bread Cash Back CLI

congrats on your cli

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 13 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! @madmann26  I've been wnting this card, but am currently stuck in the garden. The vines of the trees will slap me if I try to get out. HAHA...

just curious though.. when you opened the card, what were your scores? would be great to get this with a 650-700 FICO.

Thanks if you have the dp!! and Congrats again :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 18
SuperFlyEDSguy
Contributor

Hi 👋 

I got mine around 22 months ago and based on that my scores were likely 670-680, but pretty certain they were within the 650 to 700 range at the time. They may have even been on the lower end of that range now that I'm thinking about it. I had a baddie that was getting ready to fall off and remember a significant jump when it did because it brought me to zero lates. I wasn't even close to the CLs that you currently have at the time with a $5K Discover it Cash Back probably being my highest limit. Most of my cards were probably in the $1,500 to $3,000 range, although my NFCU(s) may have been higher. My point is that I was instantly approved for $5K matching my higher CLs at the time.

As for any other relevant DPs or useful info, I believe that they only pulled EX. Comenity's APR in general seems to run on the higher side (maybe it's just me), but this one is quite a bit less than my AAA Rewards Signature Visa, which is also a Comenity product. The only other notable thing is that I've been very happy with the card overall and their customer service is spot on! They were U.S. based, friendly, and actually knowledgeable!

I could be mistaken on this final point, but think they may have a SP application, however it instantly becomes a HP if approved, whether you accept the offer or not. Again, that was almost two years ago and I may be confusing it with a different card.

BTW, I recently turned my garden into a rage room after getting the Fidelity Rewards, Altitude Go, GS GM Rewards, and Truist Future nearly back-to-back! We're moving soon and I could use the 0% to defer the expenses, however the Fidelity is low interest instead of no interest, but I wanted the buffer just to play it safe. Moving nearly 1,100 miles costs a small fortune! I simply got to a point where I knew certain expenses were inevitable and just didn't want to even deal with the amounts until after we're all moved in as I literally kept telling my wife "it's fine, I really don't want to know!" 😆

My Current Credit Bio

Open Accounts: AMEX Gold Card: NPSL • NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Card: $20K • NFCU More Rewards AMEX: $19K • Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card: $15K (New!) • PayPal Cashback World Mastercard: $15K • NFCU Platinum Visa: $15K • U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card: $10K (New!) • Amazon Prime Store Card (Synchrony Bank): $10K • Discover it Miles: $9.5K • Bread 2% Cashback AMEX: $8,150 • Discover it Cash Back: $6.5K • Target Mastercard (AU): $6.5K • Dell Pay Credit: $5.5K • Truist Bank Future Visa Card: $5K • My GM Rewards Mastercard: $4.5K (New!) • AAA Visa Signature (Daily Advantage) Card: $4.2K • PayPal Credit (Synchrony Bank): $3,750 • AMEX Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card: $3.4K (Recent CLI from $1.7K!) • Kohl’s Card: $3K • Merrick Bank Double Your Line MasterCard: $2.5K • Walmart Rewards MasterCard: $2.1K • GS Apple Card: $1,750 • AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (BCP): $1K • AMEX Blue Cash Everyday (BCE): $1K
Closed Accounts: Target RedCard * (Please sir, may I have some more? NO!) • Mercury Mastercard * (APR hit 34.24%! Ouch!) • AMEX Delta SkyMiles Blue Card * (Don't need this AND the Platinum version) • Tomo Visa Signature Card (Low SL/CL, High APR!) • Ollo Platinum MasterCard (Subprime, Low SL/CL, 28.49% APR) • Upgrade Card (Low SL/CL, APR was 29.99%!) • Aspire MasterCard (Subprime, Account closed due to inactivity!) • Various Capital One Cards * (Platinum, QuicksilverOne, Quicksilver, & SavorOne) (Buckets!!!)
Wish List: * USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card • Synchrony Verizon Visa Card • M1 Plus Owner's Rewards Card • AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (BCP)NFCU Visa Signature Flagship RewardsDiscover it Miles Card
Current Credit Scores: *
FICO 8 EX: 705FICO 8 TU: 700FICO 8 EQ: 708
FICO BankCard 8 EX: 710FICO 9 EQ: 759
Vantage 3 TU: 709Vantage 3 EQ: 719Vantage 4: 734
FICO 9 last updated on 4/3, Vantage 4 on 4/2.
Current Select Stats:
• Current Scores Range: 700 to 759. *
• Next Goal: 750+ “All Around.”
• Paid On-Time: 100%! *
• Utilization: ~4%! *
• Total Credit Limit: $165,850! *
• Permanently Disabled: December, 2020.
• Started Rebuilding: August, 2020 (~3½ Years!).
• BK7 Filed: February, 2017 (Discharged).

“I can’t…” are likely the two most overused words in our vocabulary!
* Last Updated: 4/6/2024, unless otherwise noted.

Message 15 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 16 of 18
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Comenity CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 17 of 18
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.