SwimGuy
Valued Member

Re: Citi Double Cash Approval $3800

Congrats on the approval.

Message 13 of 23
Rdbeetle
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Citi approval and getting a better interest rate than what the mailer stated!

SchoolsFirst FCU MC $25k
USBank Cash+ $15k
AMEX BCP $10k
CapOne WM MC $5k
FICO 8 Scores: EQ 808 I EX 809 I TU 801
Message 14 of 23
Focus281
Established Member

Congrats  citi is so stingy.

Message 15 of 23
keekers
Established Contributor

Very nice; congrats.

Message 16 of 23
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 17 of 23
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

congrats!!

citi is interesting.

products are good and strict on approvals, but their CS is awful.

so pray you dont have any issues and can get your cashback and PIF with no disputes, no fraud or any other issues. someof the online reviews are so bad on this card.

also based onyour card collection, id be a little upset that they didn't approve you for at least 5k starting out but nevertheless CONGRATS!!!!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 23
GZG
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

congrats!!

citi is interesting.

products are good and strict on approvals, but their CS is awful.

so pray you dont have any issues and can get your cashback and PIF with no disputes, no fraud or any other issues. someof the online reviews are so bad on this card.

also based onyour card collection, id be a little upset that they didn't approve you for at least 5k starting out but nevertheless CONGRATS!!!!!

definitely well aware citi CS is less to be desired haha, but can't pass up the SUB and product changing into a CCC 

this amount is actually not too far off my highest ever reported balance, so it's definitely not a number they picked from random.

Given my dirty EQ, I expected far less. very happy with the limit personally and never plan to use it for anything other than the SUB and 5% cat when it's PC'd to a citi custom cash

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 19 of 23
JtAlmond
Valued Member

Congrats on the approval!! They approved me just now for $5300. (relationship)  CDC is marketed to the lower end.

i have a 773 FICO, 4 yr Hx,  56.6K/yr, 100% all around 

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.