Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Boundless Card--10K SL

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Chase Marriott Boundless Card--10K SL

App'd for the card last Friday and forgot to unlock EX before the application. They pulled TU and couldn't access EX. I'm not sure if they wanted to pull both or settled for TU when they couldn't pull EX. I received the 7-10 day notice. When I called the rep told me that he couldn't do anything for me and I needed to wait to get the letter. This morning, I logged into the Chase app and noticed a new card. I was approved with a SL of $10K.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Boundless Card--10K SL

Congratulations 🎊 

Message 2 of 20
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 3 of 20
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your chase approval, have fun and enjoy it.

Message 4 of 20
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 5 of 20
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Glad it worked out for you after all. Nice SL, congratulations on your approval!  

Message 6 of 20
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, @Traveler101 @CorpCrMgr1 @firefox100 @EAT_SLEEP_JEEP and @JoeRockhead 

Message 7 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

@Junejer  congrats..

curious though... looks like your FICO is 849??

usually SL on this card are much higher on this card...I remember getting a 25k SL with 690 FICO and 150k income...

just curious cause it could be Chase tightening up!

This is one of the best cards out there in my personal op.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 20
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks @youngandcreditwrthy. I'm good with it. This was the first time I wasn't instantly approved by Chase on a personal card. I'm not sure if it was due to them not being able to access my EX report.

My TU was 850 when they pulled it. I might be nearing my overall exposure limit with Chase. That's by far my lowest SL with Chase. I have 29.7K, 25K, 22.3K on my personal cards. I have 17K and 5K for my business cards. I don't know if they have a stated exposure limit like some other lenders.

I ended my banking relationship with them in 2021 when they stated that they no longer do HELOCs. I pulled every penny from them personal and business.

Edit: I applied for my Elan business card right before apping for the this card, so the INQ was there. That may have something to do with it as well.

Message 9 of 20
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.