Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit cli 5k

tag
kickhard88
Contributor

Care credit cli 5k

Tried to request online but got the denial I m at the max limit due to policy so I called credit solution and they was able to raise it to 25k was at 20k pretty sure this is the max correct me if I'm wrong

My Tu4 vantage score is 797 my tu 8 fico is 745 no baddies accounts 0/6 2/12 3/24 iquires 0/6 2/12 2/24

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Re: Care credit cli 5k

I don't know anything about card bear credit, but congratulations!

Message 2 of 11
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 3 of 11
Drifter73
Frequent Contributor

@kickhard88 wrote:

Tried to request online but got the denial I m at the max limit due to policy so I called credit solution and they was able to raise it to 25k was at 20k pretty sure this is the max correct me if I'm wrong

My Tu4 vantage score is 797 my tu 8 fico is 745 no baddies accounts 0/6 2/12 3/24 iquires 0/6 2/12 2/24

$25k is the reported max on the carecredit card at various places. So, you now have the max limit they offer.

Be sure to use it every few months, as they have also been reported to do CLD's for non-use. Though, I believe it was for cases no charges were made in a 10 to 12 month period. 

I use mine once every 2 to 3 months when not leveraging a 0% financing offer, just to keep it alive.

Message 4 of 11
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Yes, you are now at the max limit for CareCredit. Many people never see above $20k. Congratulations on your bump and new limit!

Message 5 of 11
kickhard88
Contributor

@Drifter73 wrote:

@kickhard88 wrote:

$25k is the reported max on the carecredit card at various places. So, you now have the max limit they offer.

Be sure to use it every few months, as they have also been reported to do CLD's for non-use. Though, I believe it was for cases no charges were made in a 10 to 12 month period. 

I use mine once every 2 to 3 months when not leveraging a 0% financing offer, just to keep it alive.

i use mine often at walmart or walgreens when i first got the card i didnt know you can use it for health, wellness and personal care items, but now that i have the chase freedom flex might not use it so often but its nice to know i can use it to keep it alive until my next medical need

plus i dont plan on poking the bear this is my only card with sync

Message 6 of 11
keekers
Established Contributor

Congrats.

Message 7 of 11
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on the cli

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200/ CITI COSTCO ANYWHERE VISA $6000 SL/ DISCOVER IT $3000 SL/ CAPITAL ONE SAVORONE $3000 SL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700

Message 8 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That’s Terrific!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 9 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Care Credit CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.