cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should I see those Chase check marks?

tag
FranknBeans
Contributor

When should I see those Chase check marks?

Just fell below 5/24 on the 17th of April.  When should I see some love from Chase?  I wanting to apply for some Chase business cards.  Under offers it shows all the Chase business cards and the hotel airlines cards for personal. No others like the freedom and no check marks. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Re: When should I see those Chase check marks?

Hopefully soon. Good luck!

Message 2 of 12
keekers
Established Contributor

Let us know when you do.

Message 3 of 12
Rogue46
Established Contributor

I don't get them either, been a Chase card holder a little over a year now and well below 5/24

Message 4 of 12
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@FranknBeans wrote:

Just fell below 5/24 on the 17th of April.  When should I see some love from Chase?  I wanting to apply for some Chase business cards.  Under offers it shows all the Chase business cards and the hotel airlines cards for personal. No others like the freedom and no check marks. 

If you are near a branch, you might want to pay a visit. I went to 4/24 in February. Waited until March 2, still no check marks. I wanted the CHASE FF so I went it branch and spoke to someone. They checked my account on their end, said I had some pre-approvals for both the CHASE FF and the CHASE FU. He was pushing me to try for the latter, but I told him I want to try for the CHASE FF. We filled out the app together, and BOOM approved for $22K Smiley Happy The only thing I didn't do my homework on was that it was a double HP. I was thinking it was going to be a single HP on EX. But hey, I got what I wanted, so I am not complaining. Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 5 of 12
FranknBeans
Contributor

I'll try that tomorrow.  I had check marks for my other two cards.  I tried opening a business account since it's free for veterans and seeing if I get a check mark for a business card since that's my ultimate goal right now but I got an error on the site after I filled it all out and clicked submit.  

Message 6 of 12
FranknBeans
Contributor

Will do!

Message 7 of 12
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@FranknBeans wrote:

I'll try that tomorrow.  I had check marks for my other two cards.  I tried opening a business account since it's free for veterans and seeing if I get a check mark for a business card since that's my ultimate goal right now but I got an error on the site after I filled it all out and clicked submit.  

You might also want to try for an AMEX Platinum Card. If I recall correctly, Veterans do not have to pay the annual fee ($695). Someone reading can correct me if I am wrong. That would be a nice card to have and to not have to pay for that exorbitant AF Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 8 of 12
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Keep us posted on how it goes. Oh, I forgot, a pox on chase!

Message 9 of 12
FranknBeans
Contributor

Stopped by the bank today and they said they had no idea what 5/24 was. Sat down with a baker who stated business cards are not affected by 5/24 not even 2 mins later. Looked up my account and so far no offers yet.  Opened a business account when I got home. Hoping that will help. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.