Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI system denial "TransUnion Rapid Default Model Version 1"

tag
keekers
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank CLI system denial "TransUnion Rapid Default Model Version 1"

Looks like I'll be avoiding USB cards. Interesting article though.

Message 21 of 26
Traveler101
Established Contributor

@OCONUS wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I just got a denial yesterday, citing that same "TransUnion Rapid Default Model" Smiley Happy

I long hoped for USB cards to grow. This new trend is very disappointing lol

One Thing I failed to add is that when I requested the CLI, I had my TU frozen. I am not sure if a thawed TU would have yielded a different outcome or a different scoring model for evalution.

When I called in, the rep suggested that I resubmit the CLI request for a manual review. She wanted me to unfreez my TU so they can do a HP.

I wonder if the unfreeze would of yielded a different result? Seems kind of odd, if already denied, how could an unfreeze make any difference?

Message 22 of 26
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I just spent a hp on a us b card. I suppose I'll try for cli in 6 months and report back.

Message 23 of 26
Zosimus
Regular Contributor

We should create an app, like Credit Karma, and instead offer this TU RDM V1 as the score.

Message 24 of 26
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

@Zosimus  yeah many folks I know are moving to those areas to get better healthcare and because of medication shortages believe it or not

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 25 of 26
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

@FicoMike0 @Traveler101 

I also wonder... cause Ive seen other similar scores relating to "fraud risk" or "default risk"

on some of mine ive seen the score go up to 900 and my score was an 800 but I got denied...

so I actually wonder if a HIGHER score is BAD as opposed to with a fico, a higher score is better.

think about it... if you have a higher score on a risk model that predicts fraud or default, doesn't that mean you are at a HIGHER risk of those things?

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.