cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Bank CC

tag
Taz_bobby

Citizens Bank CC

Anyone have any insight on approvals with Citizens Bank, I currently use them for checking account. 
I have previously used Citizens Upgrade with Best Buy and was given $3900 limit on new Apple product, but not sure if they will give me credit card. 
I have no offers associated under my account number according to 800 number. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citizens Bank CC

check approvals section and search on citizens will see some approvals and general criteria of scores and inquiries etc when approved..  They are EQ puller.   We need more information such as your EQ FICO score and other important credit related information.

Message 2 of 4
Hex
Valued Contributor

I've had a citizens bank checking account for a few years. About 6 months ago they had an offer for a sign up bonus if I opened a savings account so I did it.

Interestingly, when I opened the savings account, there was a pop-up with a preapproval for their credit card that listed my expected APR and credit limit if I accepted the offer. I didn't accept the offer because I already have a bunch of 2% or more cashback credit cards. After that, they sent me a barrage of letters, reminding me that I had that preapproval. So anyway, you may want to just try and open a savings account and see what happens.

Message 3 of 4
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

I dont have a checking or savings account with Citizens. I was approved 4yrs ago  with a $8k credit line. I believe they pulled Ex with me, If you want a CLI, they only do HPs. Also becareful with any BT offers they send you, was unaware that the BT fee must be paid  the 1st time time it shows up on statemet, if not paid off they will charge you interest on this BT fee. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.