cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Signify Business Cash Card now live!

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wells Fargo Signify Business Cash Card now live!

It's been in the works for a while now and info has been limited.  Today, WF launched the public release of this card. 

Typically though for Business, WF will pull your personal EX CB whether you're a SP or LLC.

$500 SUB with $5000 spend in the first 90 days

Who's going to be first to test the waters?

https://creditcards.wellsfargo.com/business-credit-cards/signify-business-cash-credit-card/?RCTTST=R...

FavorablePotableDorado-max-1mb.gif

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Signify Business Cash Card now live!

Sounds pretty good with unlimited 2% CB. Nice SUB too... you go first Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

It's been in the works for a while now and info has been limited.  Today, WF launched the public release of this card. 

Typically though for Business, WF will pull your personal EX CB whether you're a SP or LLC.

https://creditcards.wellsfargo.com/business-credit-cards/signify-business-cash-credit-card/?RCTTST=R...

I would have applied, but for the fact that in order to apply online, one has to have a deposit account at Wells Fargo.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 3 of 22
keekers
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I would have applied, but for the fact that in order to apply online, one has to have a deposit account at Wells Fargo.

Womp womp.

Message 4 of 22
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

Boo... not cool Wells Fargo, not cool at all Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 22
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

WF is  weird bank. Sometime ago, I opened a personal checking account and for each check deposit, they place a very long hold of 2 weeks. I talked to the manager level and they said that it is the bank internal policy to do it for any new checking account in its first year. After completion of the SUB, I decided to close the checking account to do banking elsewhere.

I am concerned about such non-public illogical internal rules that might impact businesss transactions.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 6 of 22
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

@xenon3030 wrote:

WF is  weird bank. Sometime ago, I opened a personal checking account and for each check deposit, they place a very long hold of 2 weeks. I talked to the manager level and they said that it is the bank internal policy to do it for any new checking account in its first year. After completion of the SUB, I decided to close the checking account to do banking elsewhere.

I am concerned about such non-public illogical internal rules that might impact businesss transactions.

I realize a lot of people like WF and have no issues with them. However, a two week hold on deposits, in addition to what equates to a year on probation is a bit absurd. For me, it only further drives my opinion of WF as a whole into the basement. Appreciate the nuggets of information.

Message 7 of 22
Kindersafe

So I took the plunge since I have been waiting on this card.  I do all my personal and business banking at WF so it is a good fit.  I got the "Your Application is under Review Message" so we shall see!

Message 8 of 22
Djenius
Established Member

@Kindersafe Please share your outcome. I'm very much interested in this card. I'm thinking about opening an Initiate Business checking with WF as a backup to my primary Chase biz Checking. Navy Federal currently fills tht role for me  but the lack of branches is a big con. WF has a ton near me. This card immediately competes with the two Blue Amex biz cards.

Personal:
AMEX GoldAMEX Green CardBCEFidelity Rewards VisaNFCU FlagshipPolice FCUUSAA Preferred Cash RewardsAMAZON Prime VisaGTCCApple Card
Business:
AMEX Biz GoldAmazon Biz PrimeAMEX BBPCIU
Prospects:
WFACWells Fargo Signify Business CashChase Sapphire PreferredCICBBCNFCU GoBiz
Message 9 of 22
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

My Business card Visa got converted over to the Signify Buss Essentials Mastercard. Just FYI Wells also points hold on large sum accounts on both personal and buss, even after the year mark. Didnt bother me as I had the cash to cover any costs, but not good for someone who may need it 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.