Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CIC and Chase Checking for a new C Corp

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Approved for CIC and Chase Checking for a new C Corp

I formed a C Corp in this week and I got approved for both Chase checking and CIC, including SUB for both, in branch. They said that for each corporate, it is possible to apply for ink cards separately and there would be no limitation on the introductory bonuses (SUB and also 0% APR, which is quite helpful for early stage startups with limited funding).

Strangely, Amex denied any introductory bonuses on both BBP/BBC in the preliminary application step over the phone and they were citing my prior received SUBs for each card in the past. Both prior SUB offers did not have any life time language, I even double checked with them via chat when I was submitting the prior applications, and not sure whether they changed their policies recently. For me, there is no Amex biz card left without AF. So, if Amex wants to do business with some customers like me, they should wait for several months till estiablishing my business to be able to generate sufficient revenue to get such biz credit cards with the typical 20-30% skyrocket APR in the market.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for CIC and Chase Checking for a new C Corp

@xenon3030 wrote:

I formed a C Corp in this week and I got approved for both Chase checking and CIC, including SUB for both, in branch. They said that for each corporate, it is possible to apply for ink cards separately and there would be no limitation on the introductory bonuses (SUB and also 0% APR, which is quite helpful for early stage startups with limited funding).

Strangely, Amex denied any introductory bonuses on both BBP/BBC in the preliminary application step over the phone and they were citing my prior received SUBs for each card in the past. Both prior SUB offers did not have any life time language, I even double checked with them via chat when I was submitting the prior applications, and not sure whether they changed their policies recently. For me, there is no Amex biz card left without AF. So, if Amex wants to do business with some customers like me, they should wait for several months till estiablishing my business to be able to generate sufficient revenue to get such biz credit cards with the typical 20-30% skyrocket APR in the market.

Congratulations on your approval for the Chase Ink Cash card. Great card.

Total revolving limits 710800 (590300 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 710

Message 2 of 8
keekers
Established Contributor

Very nice; congrats.

Message 3 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nicely done...congratulations!

Message 4 of 8
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 5 of 8
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!

Message 6 of 8
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on making headway on the brand-new C-Corp!

Before I found this site, I thought I'd have to jump through a bunch of slow-as-molasses hoops before getting real substantial credit (such as Grainger and DNB, net 30s and so forth).  Thanks for sharing your experience, which gives confidence for others to apply.  

Also good to know that Chase will approve several corporate entities for the Ink.  And then to contrast with Amex not granting further sign up bonuses for your entities.  I recently got the Blue as my first business card for an older 2012 LLC, with no credit at all; my husband got the first business Amex (the Platinum) for our newer LLC and we got SUB points for both of those cards.   Will also aim for the Chase Ink for that older LLC, as I need to remodel a property and want to accumulate points.  You chose a great path forward with the new entity. 

Message 7 of 8
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

With the way that Amex comes after the users that benefited SUB in the past Smiley Happy, I guess my next business stop should be the other banks like US Bank or BOA (or stay with Chase in the first year). For my C Corp, the SUB of a credit card is not a concern while I prefer a 0% APR offer in the first year.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.