Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Log In Links Not Working

tag
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Community Log In Links Not Working

The past couple of days I've noticed I can't log in once within the community (note community tab highlighted) using the log in/sign in links as highlighted below in the merged screen shots. 

When I click the links, I get the spinning circle of death, then after several seconds it goes to a blank white screen displaying "502 Bad Gateway" 

The only log in I have found that works is from the main myFico page. Then I can get into the community.... This has been the same experience on my mobile.

Just a glitch I thought someone might want to look at, thanks.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Community Log In Links Not Working

can confirm, this is happening to me as well, but I never connected it to which button you used to log in, good catch

I've just been clearing cookies every time logging in didn't work and it allowed me to login after I did that 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 12
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

@GZG wrote:

can confirm, this is happening to me as well, but I never connected it to which button you used to log in, good catch

I've just been clearing cookies every time logging in didn't work and it allowed me to login after I did that 

Thanks for the tip @GZG  I'll try the clearing the cookies... Didn't think about trying that. The only cookies I've been thinking about are Christmas cookies. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 3 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Same.  I just close the browser and reopen it and works.  They fix one thing and break one things the cycle of development Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I've noticed this happening as well, from the sign-in link I just click on "Open Link in New Private Window" and that works most of the time for me on Firefox.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 12
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

I reported this issue several days ago, so far at least, no response.  Smiley Sad

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 6 of 12
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Same here I thought it was just me but closing the browser and reopening seems to fix it 

Message 7 of 12
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Definitely a cookie issue. Using incognito works. 

Message 8 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hopefully they fix it in a few months.  They aren't the quickest with some fixes Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

All links are working as expected for me this evening, we'll see if it continues tomorrow tho Smiley Wink

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.