Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February 2022 Check-In Thread

tag
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Re: February 2022 Check-In Thread

Yes this month has flew by! I'm contemplating on my goals for March. I told myself I was done with the repair side of credit but with me that's  a never ending story. So, I'll probably start a collection removal campaign. Don't give up right!? I finally got MyFICO credit monitoring  and I like it! I really really do. Tells me all I need to know and what I can do to help my scores. Not to mention score updates when something happens. Paid down a credit card, a few days later +6 points. Niceeee! Lol Can't wait til my other two cards update. February's goal was implement AZEO. Goal completed, waiting for the bureau's to catch up. Well look for me in next months thread and see what I came up with for March goals.

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 21 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@sznthescore wrote:

Well look for me in next months thread and see what I came up with for March goals.

Good going and good luck with those removals.  See ya on the next thread with new goals for March.Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@SoCalGardener wrote:

The real trick is to find 0% offers that have no fee. That's not necessarily easy. 

I wish I could pick one up, do you know of any banks that do that?  Lowest I've gotten is 3% and I like the ones where you can deposit it into bank acct.  Only ones I've done that with is Disco & CapOne. I have a current offer with Truist.  They keep sending me checks and said to make sure if I do deposit into bank acct. to have Teller call in to approve before deposit or it might run as a CA.  

Message 23 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@MySunrise271 wrote:

Discover TU 743 util 32% ( -5%)

Citi EQ 727

Amex EX 744

Continuing in the garden as planned, looking forward to crossing the 750 threshold across all three CRs. Will check back in Mar 4th.

Nice scores......come on 750's!  GL!!!

Message 24 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@HeavyResist wrote:

Waiting for the next Fico update in 8 days. 

How many pts. did you gain?

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

February finds me licking my wounds! Dropped 25 points from my Fico 8 Score 850. Went to Fico 8 Score 825. Now let this be a lesson ... AZERO and that was the penalty. Will have USocks bailing me out during the first week in March but for now a long face is in order. Kept Fico 8 at 850 for five years ... Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 28
Kahnawake007
Regular Contributor

New to myFicoForums, just getting my feet wet. 

New to credit in general. 

Got a 740-770 credit score with a closed paid in full school loan, and now have 3 credit cards under my belt. Have 2.5 years of my rent reported. No derogatory or bad remarks on my record at all. 

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently saw in another group that lead me to the MyFico Forums to see if anyone knows which Credit Bureau does AgSouth use when pulling your credit for a mortgage/land loan? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

#AgSouth

#LandLoans

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.