Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 2022 Check-In Thread

tag
sportsguy83
Regular Contributor

Re: August 2022 Check-In Thread

After being patient and waiting to have 3+ months since my consolidation loan I made a few moves this month:

• Approved for USB Altitude Go ($5K CL) - first CC app in 5 years!
  • Used the 0% BT offer from the Altitude Go to transfer $4500 from my Citi Costo
  • Paid down my Upstart 1 loan to $1,350

My scores continue to rise. TU up 33 points and EX up 8 points but that is artificial because my Altitude Go hasn't reported yet while my Citi has.  Guessing both will be around 730-740 next month which is still very good from the 630 it was in February! No idea what EQ is because I cancelled MF subscription a couple months ago.  Should be able to have my Upstart 1 loan paid off by November. Interested to see where all my scores will be when I pull a 3B at the end of the year.  

Overall really pleased with my rebuilding, never thought I could be near 740 before the end of the year. Thanks to all for the inspiration! Smiley Happy

Beginning Rebuilding - February 2022

Current Scores - June 2023

Goal Scores - January 2024

Message 11 of 12
800scoreplease
New Contributor

Re: August 2022 Check-In Thread

The past 60 days have done wonders for my credit. I am now above 800 on all three CB

Experian FICO 8 from Experian.com - score 811

Equifax FICO 9 from Navy Federak - score 845

Transunion FICO 8 from Bank Of Amer - score 834

Paid off all of my credit card debt and bought a new car. The scores above are AFTER the point losses for the inquiry but the account hasn't hit the reports so I am expecting a few more points to drop.

I am finally where I want to be.

Starting Score: 727
Current Lowest Score: 820
Goal Lowest Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.