cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient/Aidvantage Loans in Forbearance but Still Reported As Late

tag
One2zerojihawat

Navient/Aidvantage Loans in Forbearance but Still Reported As Late

Title as it reads. I had Sub and Unsub Stafford Navient loans that reported 90's twice in 2018 and consolidated to anyone other than Navient in 2020. I know the late payment history is incorrect as I requested documentation from AidVantage regarding payment status of accounts. The documentation clearly shows that I was never in repayment for the dates in question and was in forbearance so late payment would be.... impossible especially a 90.

Using AidVantage's own documentation, I disputed with all 3 CB including Innovis. Equifax and Innovis investigated and updated to show positive payment status. TU and Experian both kicked back as verified.

I called both.

TU agent informed me that there was a forbearance coding that wasn't included in the original dispute. OK, fine resubmitted. Waiting.

Experian...no love from them at all other than dispute again. Ok, waiting.

I haven't disputed with AidVantage yet and probably will pending the outcome of the two disputes.

Any advice on additional steps to take?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
donkort
Valued Contributor

Re: Navient/Aidvantage Loans in Forbearance but Still Reported As Late

Was it verified that the lates were erroneous?

If not, maybe ask to speak to a supervisor....

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 2 of 4
One2zerojihawat

It was with the other bureaus. Transunion still is not reporting correctly. 

Supervisor told me to kick rocks basically. 

Message 3 of 4
Schwia2
Visitor

Did you ever get this resolved?  I am in the same situation. And have so far only disputed with experian

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.