Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo of TD Double Up/Cash

tag
JakeHAOL
New Visitor

Photo of TD Double Up/Cash

Does anyone have a Real-life photo of these 2 cards? not saying I would choose a card on how it looks (lol) but the photos online seem too vibrant to be real. Ofcourse with no sensitive information showing. Ive tried to google it but cant find any picture of these 2 new card designs in real life?? what gives lol

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Photo of TD Double Up/Cash

@JakeHAOL wrote:

Does anyone have a Real-life photo of these 2 cards? not saying I would choose a card on how it looks (lol) but the photos online seem too vibrant to be real. Ofcourse with no sensitive information showing. Ive tried to google it but cant find any picture of these 2 new card designs in real life?? what gives lol

My daughter has one; I'll ask her to send me a photo.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 2 of 7
JakeHAOL
New Visitor

thatd be awesome.. I applied for the Double Up actually but i voluntarily cancelled it, gonna re-try in 90 days (their policy is every 90 days). They wanted a "BID" idk what this is.. identity verification ? form from me (go in branch) and the closest one is closed due to a storm in Florida that ruined it temporarily and I was too lazy to drive 30 minutes up and 30 minutes down, lol. Its probably because I used a PO Box as a mailing address (updated application site). they wanted further verification i guess, i offered to send a code to my phone but no go (even though its postpaid and i can be verified) it wasnt an option for me he said. Next time, only applying with physical lol. so im still trying when I re apply in 3 months if i want the Double or Cash. I gotta say I prefer the old design for the cash but its gone now. Been searching for photos of these cards but it seems like alot of people dont like TD or post like unboxing videos on youtube or anything so you cant really see the new designs at all which kind of is crappy because the website makes them look like all bright and vibrant but I doubt its even close.

Message 3 of 7
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Interesting, I just looked at the new version of the cards and am not a fan either; I actually like the look of what I'll call my "Legacy TDCash" card.  Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 7
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Got the picture from her; her's looks like a legacy card as well as the image isn't even close to what is currently being displayed on the TD web site.

New card:

New-DoubleUp.png

Legacy card:

DoubleUp-Redacted.jpg

Message 5 of 7
JakeHAOL
New Visitor

Yep, thats the old card. You guys will get the new ones once expiration comes up. But I do like the way the double up is on the website compared to the old one. Looks like a bright green emerald, the old one, for this i do not prefer. Looks like i'll try my luck in 90 days, lol. I love TD banking but the credit cards hate me because of my available credit is ridiculous. (only 450K but compared to others on here thats low or subjective). I think they might've loosened up lending as they have way more cards now, but wed need more DP's on that to be sure. All I know is the new cards the numbers are on the back now and flat. I did have a TD cash card 4 years ago, they gave me a 2.5K limit, I stupidly got mad and closed it kneejerk. Should've kept it opened.. my favorite bank but like I said the UW/credit side Hates me Smiley Sad haha.

Message 6 of 7
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

That's almost the same shade as my commerce visa. Fidelity bloom is sorta pretty. Anyone got a pic of amex black?  I have an amex grey, I was a little disappointed.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.