cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Payroll Software for Small Business?

tag
ficonerd21

Best Payroll Software for Small Business?

I think this is the place to ask, but what's the best payroll software for a small business? I have 3-5 employees well 2 owners and 2-5 independent contractors. I see a lot of people recommending Gusto and their $100 credit. Any advice? Thx!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Best Payroll Software for Small Business?

ADP has small to big business programs! The benefit is, they keep you up to date with latest laws, tax laws, regulations, restrictions etc. so you are going to be safe from IRS and everything else related to payroll.

Message 2 of 3
LadyCupcakes
Established Member

Re: Best Payroll Software for Small Business?

Gusto is fantastic for a small business.  I did payroll at a small shop and that's what we used.  It was easy for the employer to submit payroll, onboarding/offboarding, and manage benefits and leave. As an employee, it was easy to use- getting paystubs, submitting leave, etc.  The only reason we changed to ADP is because we needed cost tracking for production and Gusto at the time didn't offer that.  Personally, I enjoyed running Gusto than ADP.

BK Ch7 Filed 3/24/2023 ; Est Discharge Date: 6/23/2023
FICO Scores as of 4/19/2023: EX-559, TU-459, EQ-487

FICO Scores as of 6/17/2023: EX-573, TU-551, EQ-615
Car loan with a 5.9% APR reaffirmed
Burned Cap1, Citi, Amex, Synch, Commenity, BOA, Mercury, Discover, Upstart.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.