cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Clarification

tag
whitingvo

EE Clarification

Ok....so I know that TU is 6 Months, EX is 3 Months, EQ is 1 month if you're lucky.  Date clarification though: For TU, if the removal month is listed as Oct....does that mean Apr or May for EE?  I believe its May, but would like clarification from the experienced folks here.  Thx!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
7774x
Established Contributor

Re: EE Clarification

@whitingvo wrote:

Ok....so I know that TU is 6 Months, EX is 3 Months, EQ is 1 month if you're lucky.  Date clarification though: For TU, if the removal month is listed as Oct....does that mean Apr or May for EE?  I believe its May, but would like clarification from the experienced folks here.  Thx!

April 1st.. Good luck  ....4-1  to 10-1  = 6 months, worked for me several times,  TU most consumer friendly CRA

Message 2 of 4
Lurker22
Frequent Contributor

I had an EE baddie removed 4/1/24 from TU - date of the baddie was 11/17/17

Message 3 of 4
willmsbrg
Regular Contributor

I also had a paid collection with TU set to come off in Oct 2024... I just gave TU a shot as an EE and it was instantly deleted... 

Just chose the too old to report option and no explanation/documents.. hit send and it instantly was deleted...  GL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.