Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Early Pay

tag
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: TD Early Pay

@FicoMike0 wrote:

You got it! How the mighty have fallen. I remember once the Folgers rep pointed out what it said in the fine print on the a&p instant coffee, "a&p tea co importer, roaster, manufacturer, retailer". Talk about vertically integrated. He said Folgers bought most of their beans from a&p.

I might be a little older than you, where I grew up in Michigan the stores were called, "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company".  Smiley Happy

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 21 of 25
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Ours were just called a&p, but internal docs had the full name. What a crazy operation.  They were so cash solvent they could make mistakes no other chain could afford to try. They had a regular 3-5 day loan to sears, covered them between when payroll was due and charge account payments came in each month.  Payed good money, I fondly remember double time on Sunday.

Message 22 of 25
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@Horseshoez wrote:

Hey gang, I just got an E-Mail from TDBank regarding my direct deposits; starting "in late March" they will be making many direct deposits available up to 2 days early.  Given my checking account at TDBank is my primary direct deposit account, this is pretty cool.  Smiley Happy

https://stories.td.com/us/en/article/td-bank-unveils-td-complete-checking-and-td-early-pay-simplifyi...

@Horseshoez Is the early payday coming in persistent with TD Bank? Just saw this post and was curious because our Wells Fargo has been hit or miss and I ditched BofA so TD Bank was on my radar too. Thanks for the post. 

Message 23 of 25
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@butterpecan wrote:

@Horseshoez wrote:

Hey gang, I just got an E-Mail from TDBank regarding my direct deposits; starting "in late March" they will be making many direct deposits available up to 2 days early.  Given my checking account at TDBank is my primary direct deposit account, this is pretty cool.  Smiley Happy

https://stories.td.com/us/en/article/td-bank-unveils-td-complete-checking-and-td-early-pay-simplifyi...

@Horseshoez Is the early payday coming in persistent with TD Bank? Just saw this post and was curious because our Wells Fargo has been hit or miss and I ditched BofA so TD Bank was on my radar too. Thanks for the post. 

I get paid bi-weekly on Fridays so I've only had two pay checks deposited since the announcement; both were a day early.  This coming week will be my third and I'm assuming the money will be available on Thursday as well.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 24 of 25
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@Horseshoez wrote:

@butterpecan wrote:

@Horseshoez wrote:

I get paid bi-weekly on Fridays so I've only had two pay checks deposited since the announcement; both were a day early.  This coming week will be my third and I'm assuming the money will be available on Thursday as well.

Sounds like it's solid then, thank you!👌 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.