Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Early Pay

tag
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

TD Early Pay

Hey gang, I just got an E-Mail from TDBank regarding my direct deposits; starting "in late March" they will be making many direct deposits available up to 2 days early.  Given my checking account at TDBank is my primary direct deposit account, this is pretty cool.  Smiley Happy

https://stories.td.com/us/en/article/td-bank-unveils-td-complete-checking-and-td-early-pay-simplifyi...

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

Re: TD Early Pay

I think they're late to the party, but better late than never.  I do have some knowledge here. In my quest for subs, I've opened eight checking accounts in the last nine months.

Message 2 of 25
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

I have neither time nor energy to chase subs, if I happen to get one for an account I need/want/desire, great, otherwise it is a hard pass.

As for being "late to the party", I am well aware many credit unions offer early access to direct deposit funds, but beyond TDBank, I don't believe there is a single bank with any local branches here in New Hampshire which offer that with their checking accounts.

Message 3 of 25
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I m retired, subs is my latest hobby. Since you brought it up I checked my checking account spreadsheet. Had to add a new column. I only include checking, not banks i only have credit cards or savings.

bank    Early pay   sub branch near

Amex no.       $250.      None
Associated no $600. No
BMO no.   $400.    No
Cap One yes $350.   No
Citizens yes $400.   No
Fidelity cma no  $100.  Office not bank
5th 3rd yes.  $350. Yes
Huntington yes na.  Yes

US bank no.   $500.  Yes

Wells Fargo yes $325.  No
Wes Banco yes. $400. Yes

Message 4 of 25
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I hope that's readable. I actually wanted the fidelity and amex accounts, lol. Maybe it's a small bank thing. The only yes banks on my list that are larger than td are usb and wf.

You think this hobby is silly, a few years ago I tried to prove the riemann hypothesis.  Not well known, it's been around since mid 19th century.  Since 2000, there's a $million prize for proof.  I do understand the question, but no luck on solution. 

I did end up discovering a new number, which I published. No prize, no one even cares, including me. It starts with 0.59... I did 100 digits. Actually, I programmed my laptop to compute them.  It didn't want to, either, lol.  Thought I was going to let the smoke out.

Message 5 of 25
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@FicoMike0 wrote:

I hope that's readable. I actually wanted the fidelity and amex accounts, lol. Maybe it's a small bank thing. The only yes banks on my list that are larger than td are usb and wf.

You think this hobby is silly, a few years ago I tried to prove the riemann hypothesis.  Not well known, it's been around since mid 19th century.  Since 2000, there's a $million prize for proof.  I do understand the question, but no luck on solution. 

I did end up discovering a new number, which I published. No prize, no one even cares, including me. It starts with 0.59... I did 100 digits. Actually, I programmed my laptop to compute them.  It didn't want to, either, lol.  Thought I was going to let the smoke out.

I've never worked on the Riemann hypothesis, however, I've taken a shot at the twin-prime conjecture off and on since, geez, the early 1980s; so far, no success.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 25
FicoMike0
Established Contributor

I don't think there's a prize for twin prime, but it would be nice to prove.  I think the inverse series converges, so could be finite.

I went off on the Dottie number, the unique real solution to cosine(x) -x = 0, x in radians.  It turns out it can be proven that the number is transcendental. Proving anything td is at least good for bragging rights.

Message 7 of 25
The_Banker

Citizens Bank offers Early Pay and has branches in NH.

Message 8 of 25
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@The_Banker wrote:

Citizens Bank offers Early Pay and has branches in NH.

Thanks, I looked over Citizens offerings and while some of them are interesting; their Citizens Quest Checking appears to be a virtual clone of the TDBank Beyond Checking account I've been using for four years now.  Nice to know there is an option to TD if my relationship with them sours, but I find that highly unlikely, they've been very good to me.

Message 9 of 25
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

I just checked, tomorrow's deposit showed up today.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.