cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU online banking technical issues, anyone else?

tag
DONZI
Established Contributor

NFCU online banking technical issues, anyone else?

My last CC payment I happened to wait until the day it was due .. Go to knock that out and website processes login credentials, logs in to nothing but an technical diff. page. (FYI: that was 4/7/24)

Okay, no big deal. It's been pleasant enough to phone in and accomplish things... the very few times I had to do that. Mainly when joining.

So, I get someone who instills confidense in me, gonna get this done.. I have checking and the MR card so.. simple. Transfer the $192.15 from A to B like I do online. I have the double query about the amount and I even say it in longhand a second time to be crystal clear -- one hundred and ninety-two dollars and fifteen cents. ..

Done! Whee!

Next day I log in since the website is again functional. "Pending Transfer $92.15"  lol.. Okay.. dodedodedo phone in again to partly express my astonishment at how this went wrong, and lay some blame ask them to listen to the recording, yada yada.. Chilled out a bit since it's just not a big problem anyhow and got the $100 moved over.

So the website is back, got the error fixed totally feel like I got a lot done! heh.

Now, today.. Smiley Sad  website canibalized itself again apparently. Worse right now than it was 30 minutes ago.. Get a black screen after presenting login credentials.. Fiddling around with refresh, back, etc I get this:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #236.6583d717.1713288607.16499b
https://errors.edgesuite.net/236.6583d717.1713288607.16499b

The main landing page at https://www.navyfederal.org/ has a "Sign Out" option available upper right, but online account anything is AWOL.

Pretty generic setup, works for all the things I need to do, usually. . windows x64, firefox x64 and internet. I'm not interested in changing browsers, but suppose I will try... well there's chrome, and more chrome and chrome infested things with other names. Guess I try Edge, can't remove it so **bleep**.. better than installing something just to test a broken website.

So.. this an issue similar for anyone else?

UPDATE: well, edge is no different.. blank page @

https://ssoauth.navyfederal.org/affwebservices/public/saml2sso?SPID=ssoprod-digital-banking:sp

That's comforting to me since I can imagine it's not going to just support chrome and nothing else... if they ever get the problems worked out.

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU online banking technical issues, anyone else?

clearing your cookies for the navy website should fix it

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 6
DONZI
Established Contributor

Not this time. Tried that just a few minutes ago before trying edge.

Should I assume that you can login to the NFCU website with a desktop browser?

...have no idea, but an app may function while desktop doesn't for all I know.

paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
Message 3 of 6
GZG
Valued Contributor

@DONZI wrote:

Not this time. Tried that just a few minutes ago before trying edge.

Should I assume that you can login to the NFCU website with a desktop browser?

...have no idea, but an app may function while desktop doesn't for all I know.

works for me currently, but yeah you should be able to login, you can try using private browsing on firefox to see if there's something with the browser causing problems and try starting from the main link, if it's a bookmark error 

https://www.navyfederal.org/ 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 4 of 6
DONZI
Established Contributor

..well it's up for me now.

Been hit/miss for a while and they do admit to tech problems with the site when asked on the phone.

The instance of the story above, there was an official "broken" sign they displayed.

Hopefully they will get things under control within the year. I don't use the website much, once a month at least if I used the card, maybe more if there is something particular I'm doing.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

For a while, I consistently had a problem when I left a session logged in, and then returned to it later. Instead of bringing me back to the login page to sign back in, it went to an error page. It was surprisingly difficult to figure out how to log out so I could log back in -- the error page didn't have any links, and even paging back and clicking logout took me back to the error page. Though I just checked, and that problem seems to be fixed. Maybe the fix broke something else that affects your particular setup?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.