cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want all 3 agencies to all have the same matching financial activities. Equifax had the least…I

tag
Bandit
New Visitor

I want all 3 agencies to all have the same matching financial activities. Equifax had the least…I

For the importance this Rico plays in your life it should be litigations at least how difficult they make your life, on purpose imo.

i want as close to 800 credit as possible. Building a small house. My credit reports are not the same. Missing loans from

local banks. Real estate loans. Bridge loans. Into the 100s of $$$$$. Not mention. The yearly renewable loans like 20- yrs just aren't there.

can I turn in this data to all 3 credit reporting agencies ? I've felt with difficult orgs before. I will do my work on my end to make it easier for them to get the information needed to add to my length and amounts to my credit histories.

'anyone done this before? I think I must do everything my us mail to a research team. That's what I was told. Will it make a difference?

It should?

cheers

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Re: I want all 3 agencies to all have the same matching financial activities. Equifax had the least…

CBs report the data that lenders supply to them. Most lenders report to all three, but if a given lender doesn't, that's just the way it is. You could contact the lender and ask them to report to CBs that they aren't reporting to, but I doubt that would get you far.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 2 of 3
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: I want all 3 agencies to all have the same matching financial activities. Equifax had the least…

It is unlikely that you will get the same exact FICO score across the three majors at any one given period.

Article

from

Experian:

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/why-do-my-credit-scores-differ-across-the-credit-bureaus...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.