Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two fico issues...

tag
Smooth_J
New Contributor

two fico issues...

On my fico, I have several things affecting my score. One of them is my collections account and the others are: *Your oldest bankcard has not been open long enough. How long do they have to be open for? My oldest CC has been open for a few years... *Not enough revolving debt experience. How many credit cards do I need to have open, or is this related to the date the first one was opened? Thank you for your help everyone!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: two fico issues...

Some comments from my CRs

Your FICO score measures the age of your oldest account and the average age of your accounts. Your FICO score was helped because you have a relatively long credit history and you haven't recently opened many new accounts. - FICO High Achievers opened their oldest account 19 years ago, on average. - Most FICO High Achievers have an average age of accounts between 6 and 12 years

Your FICO score measures the age of your oldest account and the average age of your accounts. Your FICO score was helped because you have a relatively long credit history and you haven't recently opened many new accounts - FICO High Achievers opened their first revolving account 19 years ago, on average.

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Smooth_J
New Contributor

Hehe...so I have quite a while to go since I have around 4+ years to get that off my report Smiley Tongue No worries, just wanted to see how I can rectify that.
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Smooth_J wrote:
Hehe...so I have quite a while to go since I have around 4+ years to get that off my report Smiley Tongue No worries, just wanted to see how I can rectify that.

Easy... wait longer... hehe
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.