Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the long wait

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why the long wait

20 minutes on hold with Equfax for a couple of DOFDs. Man this is nuts. TU answered in less then a minute.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why the long wait

35 minutes...... Now it is a contest of wills......
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was surprised to have gotten through to TU so quickly and with so little hassle yesterday.   Now I'm making a note not to have to call EQ.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those hold times are b.s. and you should go around their phone system. I'll retrieve some info on reaching their corporate offices for you, and I would encourage you to go straight to the top with your needs. TransUnion has "evolved"... they've become (in my opinion) a more consumer-friendly company. Their Executive VP of Consumer Relations (Mark Marinko) was easy to reach with a problem and he even personally called my twice to assure people were working on my requests. I knew my disputes were finished with TransUnion when, out of the blue, Mr. Marinko called me a THIRD time to tell me so. I was overwhelmed by their approach. Experian and Equifax are another story. They suck at working with consumers, and they set their phones up to deliberately discourage you from calling in. They'd prefer that you use the old snail mail. I'll be back shortly with some contact info for you.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, i appreciate the help.... 75 minutes on hold so far... Gotta leave for home in a few hours...
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure your employer appreciates your time on hold too!Smiley Very Happy

jaguls66 wrote:
thanks, i appreciate the help.... 75 minutes on hold so far... Gotta leave for home in a few hours...

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats, why my office is way in the back....
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

are these yahoos open 24hrs? I may just call after 9 and stay on hold all nite. my insomnia might as well be good for something.
Message 8 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Still on hold? Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only call in the early am. Their also in a better mood in the am too.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.